Graphic Cards MSI 6850 card sent for RMA thru Digicare (2 weeks - no respone yet)

Congrats buddy. As you know thats a sweet upgrade! Hope I get an upgrade for my gtx 560ti as well!

Hey thanks, seems like an upgrade so far but man the performance in Battlefield 4 is all over the place, I can play on 55-60 fps on all high settings with AA & post processing off with the usual stutters and lag
Other specs - i5 2500k stock, 8GB, 520W Psu
Another major issue is the card gets really hot while gaming, between 96-100 C :eek: and the Noise level is a sound of a jet engine going off.
Had to turn down the fan speed to 60% in CC to make it bearable, idle state is extremely silent.

I hope you do get a better GPU as a replacement, Card failing after 29 days of waiting is unacceptable. Take it up with some higher authority at MSI, email them, call the toll free no. and ask for the branch head's no.'s. I would be furious!:mad:

Anyway here are some addresses to email for anyone facing similar problems
arjunpal@msi.com
technicalindia@msi.com
sandeep@msi.com
neilcheng@msi.com

I wrote an email to Arjun Pal at Msi asking him to expedite the RMA process but he didn't reply back.

Additionally I also called Digicare support line and they gave me the number of the Head of the service center in Mumbai who was only guy I was in contact with since 2 weeks, He even gave me the blue dart tracking no. Ended up calling blue dart too :D

All the best!

Last edited:
Arjun Pal is one hell of a guy with ego problems :D anyway, nice to see you have got a upgraded card and as for the temp issue try applying a fresh later of TiM.

My 560Ti has also started turning into a furnace. The temprature idles out at 59 degrees and the max goes above 100 degrees. It's been close to 2 years now with this card. So waiting for it to artifact and then, I could probably opt for a replacement. There are random reboots occuring, which I'm sure is attributed to the high temps.

My 560Ti has also started turning into a furnace. The temprature idles out at 59 degrees and the max goes above 100 degrees. It's been close to 2 years now with this card. So waiting for it to artifact and then, I could probably opt for a replacement. There are random reboots occuring, which I'm sure is attributed to the high temps.

How much warranty do you have left? I would recommend to give your card 2-3 months before it's over cause they many times only repair your card and don't replace it, which also means it may gets spoilt in the future.

Guys my MSI 6850 is having some issue, now the card is not under warranty. While playing games system shuts down and restarts, tried changing the smps did not help, i am from mumbai. Some help would be appreciated.

Guys my MSI 6850 is having some issue, now the card is not under warranty. While playing games system shuts down and restarts, tried changing the smps did not help, i am from mumbai. Some help would be appreciated.

The card is almost dead bro, Msi Gpus have 3 years warranty so check your warranty status again
Take it to the Digicare Rma center at Lamington road, turn around time is nearly 30 days, :bored:

All the best!

Recently Digicare took 22 days to repair my MSI G41 motherboard instead of the said 7 days. Really annoying. Plus they don't do proper repairs too, don't know how long the board will work. :(

Monitor your gou load temp ... run a game like crysis 3 or BF4 for 20 mins and monitor the temps with Hwmonitor. if the load temp is 90c+ then re-tim your card.

*bump*

@zibalingz : I'm planning to send my card in for RMA this week. Can you guide me through the process? Do I need the bill or just take the card and tell them the issue? Do they check it at the place itself?

*bump*

@zibalingz : I'm planning to send my card in for RMA this week. Can you guide me through the process? Do I need the bill or just take the card and tell them the issue? Do they check it at the place itself?

I just got my 560-ti a week back after it being at RMA for the second time, for 39 days. Hope you have enough patience. The good thing was I got a BRAND NEW card in return.

My process was done without a bill, they have their information saved online. But taking a piece of paper is advisable, just incase they are inept :p They don't check the card afaik. They put it in a box and ship it to Bangalore or Delhi.

Update on RMA: After waiting for almost month I got my card back on 28 December 2013, came home, installed in PC, no display(same problem as before), replaced SMPS, checked another graphics card on same mobo and also checked my "repaired" 6850 on my dads PC, turns out those lazy idiots at the service center returned it back without actually repairing it. Mailed Arjun regarding issue, submitted the card again at Digicare on 2 Jan 14, still awaiting for replacement, seriously not getting MSI product next time

I just got my 560-ti a week back after it being at RMA for the second time, for 39 days. Hope you have enough patience. The good thing was I got a BRAND NEW card in return.

My process was done without a bill, they have their information saved online. But taking a piece of paper is advisable, just incase they are inept :p They don't check the card afaik. They put it in a box and ship it to Bangalore or Delhi.

Thanks! I'm not sure where my bill is right now. So I'll just have to go with the card. Did you have the whole box as well?

As far as my experience goes in Delhi for RMAing MSi Cards from Digicare, they always repaired the card and never replaced it. Gave 2 cards for RMA HD4850 and HD6870. Took around 30-40 days to even repair.

I took my box with me like an idiot, the first time around. It serves no purpose. Just the card's enough.

Cool! I'm handing it over tomorrow. Now the PC gaming downtime begins. Guess this is a good time to finish Metal Gear Solid 4 and a few other exclusives.

But going by all your experiences, looks like I won't be getting a new one on the first go, which is really disappointing.

Cool! I'm handing it over tomorrow. Now the PC gaming downtime begins. Guess this is a good time to finish Metal Gear Solid 4 and a few other exclusives.

But going by all your experiences, looks like I won't be getting a new one on the first go, which is really disappointing.

Have faith, and if an opportunity arises, try to talk to a high authority and maybe bribe for a brand new upgraded card.

Yep what Amandeep said, talk to somebody higher up at digicare and stay in touch with him only during the entire process that should guarantee you have a new card soon

Btw my 6950 has gone back to 100 C+ temps in BF4 and ACIV, I reapplied the thermal paste and the temps came down dramatically but it didn't even last a month

I called up digicare but they are so useless they don't even understand the problem and told me to bring the card back, I don't think I'm gonna do that, can't wait another month on these guys.

Never again:arghh:

Back