Skilled
  • Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL:MSI R6850-PM2D1GD5

• Expected Price: Rs 6,500/-

• Time of Purchase: 28-feb-2011

• Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes | Till Feb 2014

• Reason for Sale: need money

• Purchase Invoice Available: Yes

• Product Condition: perfect condition

• Accessories Included: Original box, manual, crossfire bridge, driver CD, Bill.

• Product Location: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.

• Preferred Courier: Blazeflash | Buyer choice

• Shipping Charges: 150 for blazeflash | At actual for buyer choice

• Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer, Gold Coins.
I have purchased this card from a local buyer just 3 days back
this card was RMAed and was replaced with a new card
please refer pic for accessories [dont have converter and power cable]

no problem take your time and dont test that card on normal PSU else you may end up exploding it .... just jokin
happy gaming

hi dear friend....................its nice and my PC is very happy with it. it working perfectly. I also appreciating the care u taken in packing . thankyou................................... Responsibility of blazeflash is also very good.........thanks them too...........

hi dear friend....................its nice and my PC is very happy with it. it working perfectly. I also appreciating the care u taken in packing . thankyou................................... Responsibility of blazeflash is also very good.........thanks them too...........
i am happy that you like the packing .... i always take special care while packing as no one want to receive a damaged product .... a small effort ... some tape, thermacol, bubble wrap make things do wonder

bro for feedback you have click on my feedback score [which is 11 currently] and there you will find a link to 'leave feedback for kartikoli'
then you can submit the feedback
do copy the url of this thread as it is needed while leaving feedback [i always insist for feedback as that shows the trust by other members which is most important while dealing online]

now time to shoot some enemies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back