MSI Graphic Card RMA Issue

I gave my MSI 560-ti to Digicare Kolkata on 11/09 and even I've not received it back yet. Making up all kinds of excuses. RMA-ing is a big PITA.

try this e-mail id :
arjunpal at msi dot com
and if you need I can give you his phone number too :D
havent got any reply from them yet....
yesterdat when i called the sevice centre they said they have sent my graphic card at kolkata centre by mistake and the card would arrive here after some delay...
i know they are just telling lies to hide their incompetence......what should i do....i m fed of these lame excuses they always give me...
where should i contact or complain about them??

The whole RMA thing of MSI is so much messed up if you want to complain then everyone is a offender related to MSI RMA - specially the higher MSI officials. Anyway, try to send an e-mail to Brain but he may or may not reply as he is notfor many .. so first try it.

The whole RMA thing of MSI is so much messed up if you want to complain then everyone is a offender related to MSI RMA - specially the higher MSI officials. Anyway, try to send an e-mail to Brain but he may or may not reply as he is notfor many .. so first try it.
already did that when on 21/09/2013 and then again sent a remainder msg on 27/09/13 but still havent got any response from them......now this shit is just too much to take...

Back