Graphic Cards MSI GTX 680 Twin Frozr III wanna check whether working or not

1 week earlier my display wasn't working after switching it on. So I called my tech and he came and tried multiple times and cleaned up my computer but still the same. After he removed the video card the display started working. Now he told me to check with the MSI service center on their system whether my video card works with them or not. If not then I can ask them to repair it and if it does on their side then it might not be a video card issue then it would be a motherboard issue he said. So I called up MSI service center in Grant Road and Andheri Kurla Rd both of them and they said they both are collection centre's and will sent to Bangalore to check whether the card is working or not which would take 15 business days. if it doesn't work then 45-50 business days for repairing depending upon the situation. I said to myself instead of waiting for 15-50 days y not ask techenclave Mumbai ppl who might be good in testing and repairing video cards so that I can come and see at your end whether it works or not. So any techies who can help me out checking on their system my MSI GTX 680 Twin Frozr III video card whether it works or not and if it doesn't then if you know how to repair it please or else if you got any friends who know or have knowledge about repairing video cards in Mumbai itself by checking.

No one can repair, just ask someone to check it in their computer. If it doesn't work then send it to RMA, im assuming you still have warranty.
You can try cleaning your card and changing pci slots.
Best option is to send it for RMA if you still have warranty.
Lastly don't depend on this dead site for help, even r/indiangaming is more active. You can find someone there who lives near your area.

If you coming to Pune I can help you with the card checking thing. I already own 690 which is just 2 x 680s stashed into one card.

And ya this forum is dead and it's true as dead.

I can help you with one fella in Mumbai but last heard he shifted to laptop as his desktop died or so.

No one can repair, just ask someone to check it in their computer. If it doesn't work then send it to RMA, im assuming you still have warranty.
You can try cleaning your card and changing pci slots.
Best option is to send it for RMA if you still have warranty.
Lastly don't depend on this dead site for help, even r/indiangaming is more active. You can find someone there who lives near your area.

Do you know anyone in Mumbai who can help?

Repairing a gpu is like killing it more. Don't you got any friends around with desktop? Any normal pc with pc express mobo will do as you just want to test display output.

Repairing a gpu is like killing it more. Don't you got any friends around with desktop? Any normal pc with pc express mobo will do as you just want to test display output.

No Bro I dont have. I just have entire techenclave forum only as my friends group

Back