1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Nil
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
No longer in use
All cards sold

leaving the thread open for now as two of the packages are still in transit.

About 3 these cards were used in mining, the rest was in different uses (3x on PC, 1x on NAS Server, 1x on Arcade emulator) and I don't know which one was which so please assume that all the cards were used in mining. Regarding the condition of the cards they are great, with almost no dust and has all the accessories that it came with.

In total I have 8 of these cards.

One Card Left

Regarding the shipping cost, I would like to split the cost 50/50 between myself and the buyer. As they are under no warranty, I will be happy to provide a 5 day trial period, and if they fail, I am happy to pay for shipping the product back and will repay the buyer. If the buyer prefers to have a different card sent as a replacement for the failed card and If I have any left, then I am more than happy to do so.

These cards(about 6 of them) has been sitting idle since about March 2018, Initially I thought I will run these and my RX 480's again but now with lack of time, these will be sitting in the storage room for the rest of their life, so I decided to sell them.

I am trying to find a better home for these cards, then them collecting dust at the store room. So
if you have a need and have an offer, let me know, but please don't offer ridiculous prices.

P.S: I am sure that the date of purchase is wrong, if I find the invoice, I will update the same, if not please do assume that it was bought sometime during March to May of 2017.

GTX750Ti_01_Box.jpgGTX750Ti_02_FullSet.jpgGTX750Ti_03_Front.jpgGTX750Ti_04_Back.jpg
05.GTX750_Front.jpg06.GTX750_Back.jpg

Last edited:
Code:
            __
        _ ."--". _
       (_:/ oo \:_)         “Leave it to me! I’ll bounce this thread to the top!”
   /\,   _(`()`)_   ,/\
   \ `~~~,(`""`),~~~` /
    `'---|/`""`\|---'`
         ||    ||
     _   ||    ||   _
    //)  ||    ||  (\\
   (/ '-.\\    //.-' \)
    `"=.,__`""`__,.-"`
           }=-{
           {==}
           }-={
           {==}
           }-={
           {==}
            ~~

Hi calvin1719,
Yes the card is still available. If you pm me your pincode I will be able to send you the shipping cost.

Regards

Code:
            __
        _ ."--". _
       (_:/ oo \:_)         “Bumpa Baaaaaa Babam”
   /\,   _(`()`)_   ,/\
   \ `~~~,(`""`),~~~` /
    `'---|/`""`\|---'`
         ||    ||
     _   ||    ||   _
    //)  ||    ||  (\\
   (/ '-.\\    //.-' \)
    `"=.,__`""`__,.-"`
           }=-{
           {==}
           }-={
           {==}
           }-={
           {==}
            ~~

Hey! Is it still available? If it is available, and if it can be delivered to my address. Then I am willing to buy immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back