MSI MB/VGA RMA Announcement (Aforeserve.com)

rhyansy

MSI Gaming Pan India Sales Representative
Disciple
I'm posting this message on behalf of MSI India's MB/VGA team. These changes apply ONLY for MSI MB/VGA RMA.

This is regarding is the announcement of our new service operation through Aforeserve.com (Home) in India for MSI Motherboard / Graphic card.

Process to claim warranty
1. By toll free # 18001022126 / 09643101756/ 0120-4968600
2. By Mail -msisupport@aforeserve.co.in

Process to request by toll free #
1. Please ready with product serial no and invoice before dialing toll free no .
2. Please call our tollfree Service number 18001022126//9643101756/0120-4968600 and provide correct information about Product .
3. After register your product for service executive provide you Service RMA # for your products .

Process to request by mail :
4. Please mail us on msisupport@aforeserve.co.in with following information
a) Your Name
b) Mailing Address
c) Product Serial no
d) Scan copy of product Invoice ( as Attachment )
e) Problem of product in detail
5. Once we receive you request we revert back to you with in 24 hour with Service RMA no and Estimate time of Courier Pickup .

Please Follow service executive instruction to Pack your product orderly for Courier pickup .

Please note : don’t forget to mention Service RMA # and your Address in Clear readable Font on outside box and Detail information about problem in product with photocopy of original invoice are placed inside box with product .

Courier pickup service is good. But whats the expected turnaround time? Are products repaired or replaced?

Turnaround time should be around 7-10 working days. As for being repaired or replaced will depend on the case by case basis.

MSI doesnt have repair facility. They only replace. Few days ago my friend visited Kolkata service center with dead Gpu which was out of warranty. They didnt took it for repair stating that they only replace the products in warranty and doesnt repair whether in warranty or not....

MSI doesnt have repair facility. They only replace. Few days ago my friend visited Kolkata service center with dead Gpu which was out of warranty. They didnt took it for repair stating that they only replace the products in warranty and doesnt repair whether in warranty or not....

Thank you for the comment. As I'm only relaying for MB/VGA team, your experience should be the case. Aforeserve.com does have a repair facility in Noida and Bangalore but I suppose they don't have the ability to repair certain components like MB/VGA.

I'm posting this message on behalf of MSI India's MB/VGA team. These changes apply ONLY for MSI MB/VGA RMA.

This is regarding is the announcement of our new service operation through Aforeserve.com (Home) in India for MSI Motherboard / Graphic card.

Process to claim warranty
1. By toll free # 18001022126 / 09643101756/ 0120-4968600
2. By Mail -msisupport@aforeserve.co.in

Process to request by toll free #
1. Please ready with product serial no and invoice before dialing toll free no .
2. Please call our tollfree Service number 18001022126//9643101756/0120-4968600 and provide correct information about Product .
3. After register your product for service executive provide you Service RMA # for your products .

Process to request by mail :
4. Please mail us on msisupport@aforeserve.co.in with following information
a) Your Name
b) Mailing Address
c) Product Serial no
d) Scan copy of product Invoice ( as Attachment )
e) Problem of product in detail
5. Once we receive you request we revert back to you with in 24 hour with Service RMA no and Estimate time of Courier Pickup .

Please Follow service executive instruction to Pack your product orderly for Courier pickup .

Please note : don’t forget to mention Service RMA # and your Address in Clear readable Font on outside box and Detail information about problem in product with photocopy of original invoice are placed inside box with product .

Well it would be great if the support executive we are supposed to interact with at msisupport@aforeserve.co.in to file an RMA gives such precise instructions.

I just shipped my HD7970 graphics at the address mentioned by her and guess what? She didn't even tell me that I am supposed to write my RMA number outside the box neither did she tell me to put my invoice photocopy and problem details inside the box.

The courier reports that the product has been delivered to Gaurav Sethi, the Center Head at the Nehru Place, New Delhi office.

I saw these further details here this moment. What am I supposed to do now?

Well it would be great if the support executive we are supposed to interact with at msisupport@aforeserve.co.in to file an RMA gives such precise instructions.

I just shipped my HD7970 graphics at the address mentioned by her and guess what? She didn't even tell me that I am supposed to write my RMA number outside the box neither did she tell me to put my invoice photocopy and problem details inside the box.

The courier reports that the product has been delivered to Gaurav Sethi, the Center Head at the Nehru Place, New Delhi office.

I saw these further details here this moment. What am I supposed to do now?

The last line of the instruction clearly stated to mention Service RMA # and your Address in Clear readable Font on outside box and Detail information about problem in product with photocopy of original invoice are placed inside box with product . Check above post again.

As for follow up, please email them the RMA number or call the toll free for quick response.

Really bad experience with aftersales support from MSI!!Please improve your service

I bought a new GTX 270X back in May end - there were some problems with the card (display would go blank etc etc and it finally died in some time - couldnt get to boot after windows)

-Submitted it for replacement directly at the Nehru place office by August 8th and was told i would get my replacement in 2 days
-Didnt get any call for a week so tried calling them back - number on the challan and on the receipt is not valid
-After 3 followups of visiting the service center i was finally given one of the staffs number that actually worked(Yay?!) - and was told my graphic card was being "repaired" and would be back in another 2 days - week 2 of the ordeal
-Didnt get any call back - calling the staff employee would just yield the normal response of "its still being repaired" - finally had to go a fourth time where i was given back my "repaired" card
-The repaired card didnt work and i took it back within 2 hours with all the necessary drivers etc and had to sit their and prove to the folks that it was still actually broken - it wouldnt boot on their machine either with any number of drivers installed
-Spoke directly to the service center head and was told id get my replacement at my home in 2 days and that hed personally confirm to me
-No calls,the number i was given was again incorrect - had to go back to the office after 1 week where i was told that there was nobody senior to talk to and that my credit note had been dispatched and id get it delivered via couries
-Week 5 - Havent recieved the credit note till now,service center folks tell me that there is no replacement card available till now,asked them how i could escalate the matter - they hung up on me and wont return my calls

At this point i feel like throwing my card in the bin and getting a new one!!

Really bad experience with aftersales support from MSI!!Please improve your service

I bought a new GTX 270X back in May end - there were some problems with the card (display would go blank etc etc and it finally died in some time - couldnt get to boot after windows)

-Submitted it for replacement directly at the Nehru place office by August 8th and was told i would get my replacement in 2 days
-Didnt get any call for a week so tried calling them back - number on the challan and on the receipt is not valid
-After 3 followups of visiting the service center i was finally given one of the staffs number that actually worked(Yay?!) - and was told my graphic card was being "repaired" and would be back in another 2 days - week 2 of the ordeal
-Didnt get any call back - calling the staff employee would just yield the normal response of "its still being repaired" - finally had to go a fourth time where i was given back my "repaired" card
-The repaired card didnt work and i took it back within 2 hours with all the necessary drivers etc and had to sit their and prove to the folks that it was still actually broken - it wouldnt boot on their machine either with any number of drivers installed
-Spoke directly to the service center head and was told id get my replacement at my home in 2 days and that hed personally confirm to me
-No calls,the number i was given was again incorrect - had to go back to the office after 1 week where i was told that there was nobody senior to talk to and that my credit note had been dispatched and id get it delivered via couries
-Week 5 - Havent recieved the credit note till now,service center folks tell me that there is no replacement card available till now,asked them how i could escalate the matter - they hung up on me and wont return my calls

At this point i feel like throwing my card in the bin and getting a new one!!

As also mentioned in the PM, I have helped you contact with Aforeserve.com. Please share with us which service center you went to? Because Aforeserve.com employ pick-up service.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply,i visited 206 Ashok Bhawan,Nehru Place (Please let me know if this is not Aforeserve.com - it certainly says so on the receipt) Also I finally got to speak to one of the staff today and was told that there is currently no replacement available and that its still being "repaired",ive taken one of the senior staffs number (Gaurav) whom i spoke to earlier as well?The card should have been replaced at the 1st go,its the 5th week now since i first submitted my card at the collection center and i hear that the credit note has still not been dispatched and they are still attempting repairs on the card,this is not what i expected from MSI - ive dropped an email to msisupport@aforserve.co.in, is there anybody i can escalate the matter to from MSI Sales or anybody who can get it moving?

Hi,

Thanks for the reply,i visited 206 Ashok Bhawan,Nehru Place (Please let me know if this is not Aforeserve.com - it certainly says so on the receipt) Also I finally got to speak to one of the staff today and was told that there is currently no replacement available and that its still being "repaired",ive taken one of the senior staffs number (Gaurav) whom i spoke to earlier as well?The card should have been replaced at the 1st go,its the 5th week now since i first submitted my card at the collection center and i hear that the credit note has still not been dispatched and they are still attempting repairs on the card,this is not what i expected from MSI - ive dropped an email to msisupport@aforserve.co.in, is there anybody i can escalate the matter to from MSI Sales or anybody who can get it moving?

Yes. you got the right place and right guy. Please wait.[DOUBLEPOST=1410409880][/DOUBLEPOST]
Guys, what is warranty for MSI 7970 GPU? is it 2 or 3 years?

It should be 2 years.

Yes. you got the right place and right guy. Please wait.[DOUBLEPOST=1410409880][/DOUBLEPOST]

It should be 2 years.

I dont mind waiting but i do want to know the status of my RMA.So far ive not heard back from anyone in the last 6 weeks and have been trying desperately to get a proper response, I asked the support staff if i could escalate the matter to anyone and I got 3 different phone numbers each time none of which have worked,nor have i received any response to the emails i sent to msisupport@aforeserve.co.in enquiring about the status - not even a single reply! I dont know whats happening with my card and why it should be taking this long - as a graphics designer this is also hampering my ability to work...just plain frustrated with the quality of support.

I dont mind waiting but i do want to know the status of my RMA.So far ive not heard back from anyone in the last 6 weeks and have been trying desperately to get a proper response, I asked the support staff if i could escalate the matter to anyone and I got 3 different phone numbers each time none of which have worked,nor have i received any response to the emails i sent to msisupport@aforeserve.co.in enquiring about the status - not even a single reply! I dont know whats happening with my card and why it should be taking this long - as a graphics designer this is also hampering my ability to work...just plain frustrated with the quality of support.

Hi there! I have sent another message to escalate your case. So sorry for the delay.

Back