MSI MB/VGA RMA Announcement (Aforeserve.com)

Mr Gaurav sethi does not answer calls and the customer care people are clueless about my the status of my GPU. Sent you a PM regarding this, hope you can help.

Hi Rhyansy,

Please help me out.

I own a MSI GTX 770 OC Edition 2 GB

After booting my PC, the display cuts out (looses signal) right after the "starting windows" logo screen. I tried it in my friends machine and the result was the same.

I have sent all the information to msisupport@aforeserve.co.in as per the first post. They have provided me a RMA number and told me that a courier guy will come and pickup the card from my place.... but its been 5 days and no one has turned out to collect the graphics card. Its really annoying and whenever i call them they say that some one will contact me soon but no one has called me back so far.

I have PMed you my RMA number in your fb profile. Please help me out.

Hi Rhyansy,

Please help me out.

I own a MSI GTX 770 OC Edition 2 GB

After booting my PC, the display cuts out (looses signal) right after the "starting windows" logo screen. I tried it in my friends machine and the result was the same.

I have sent all the information to msisupport@aforeserve.co.in as per the first post. They have provided me a RMA number and told me that a courier guy will come and pickup the card from my place.... but its been 5 days and no one has turned out to collect the graphics card. Its really annoying and whenever i call them they say that some one will contact me soon but no one has called me back so far.

I have PMed you my RMA number in your fb profile. Please help me out.

Got your request. Will help you escalate with our MB team.

I have been waiting since 25th august to get my issues sorted, they just sent me a dead card third time. I have tested the card on three different systems to make sure the issue is not on my side but the card refuses to give any display on all three different systems. Would like to point out that these systems are running R9-280x, R9-270x and a GTX 280 perfectly fine. Aforeserve is a big joke in the name of after sale service.

I have been waiting since 25th august to get my issues sorted, they just sent me a dead card third time. I have tested the card on three different systems to make sure the issue is not on my side but the card refuses to give any display on all three different systems. Would like to point out that these systems are running R9-280x, R9-270x and a GTX 280 perfectly fine. Aforeserve is a big joke in the name of after sale service.

Sorry for your inconvenience. Will help you coordinate with MSI MB team on solving this issue ASAP.

Faraz my experience with Aforeserve was good and the only issue was with the home pickup. At last i shipped my card myself and they resolved my card's issue.

Thanks a lot Rhyan.

Faraz my experience with Aforeserve was good and the only issue was with the home pickup. At last i shipped my card myself and they resolved my card's issue.

Thanks a lot Rhyan.
I have had issues with their pickup service as well, glad to know that it worked out for you. I have lost all hope of getting a working gpu from them.

I have had issues with their pickup service as well, glad to know that it worked out for you. I have lost all hope of getting a working gpu from them.
Don't worry brother. I can understand your feelings. Hope they resolve your issue soon. By the way technical team from Aforeserve Bangalore fixed my card.
Keep in touch with Rhyan. He will help you out.

Rma RTAA-14B14033
Piyushrajput94@yahoo.com
..Why you replace my product..with old graphics card..I send my product through Bluedart with original packaging and accessories..and aforeserve banglor send me a damage box with old graphics card without accessories..there is corrosion on the body of graphics card..if you not able to repair my product..then provide me a new graphics card.or repair my original product and give it with original box...today I m not accept the Coriur and return it to aforeserve banglor...

Rma RTAA-14B14033
Piyushrajput94@yahoo.com
..Why you replace my product..with old graphics card..I send my product through Bluedart with original packaging and accessories..and aforeserve banglor send me a damage box with old graphics card without accessories..there is corrosion on the body of graphics card..if you not able to repair my product..then provide me a new graphics card.or repair my original product and give it with original box...today I m not accept the Coriur and return it to aforeserve banglor...

Hi there, I will help you coordinate with Aforeserve.

When msi replace a graphics card within warranty...then they provide new graphics card or old???

I cant help answer your question as am only helping here for our MB/VGA team, I handle MSI NB only.

The most I can do is help you coordinate with our service partner and reach the person in charge in our MB/VGA team. Thank you for understanding.

I cant help answer your question as am only helping here for our MB/VGA team, I handle MSI NB only.

The most I can do is help you coordinate with our service partner and reach the person in charge in our MB/VGA team. Thank you for understanding.
please contact your service partners to solve my problem..thanks

Could Someone share Nehru Place MSI service number i called up 18001022126 and they gave Nehru place number my GPU R5830 is out of warranty so i need to call before i go any number ? Address i been given
206 Ashok bhavan second floor Nehur place :
011 401098366 ( Not Working )

Could Someone share Nehru Place MSI service number i called up 18001022126 and they gave Nehru place number my GPU R5830 is out of warranty so i need to call before i go any number ? Address i been given
206 Ashok bhavan second floor Nehur place :
011 401098366 ( Not Working )

if you cant still contact with Aforeserve, please directly reach our MB service guy Arjun (arjunpal@msi.com) always put (msisupport@aforeserve.co.in)

Hi,
A week ago I have sent my MSI Z97 gaming motherboard to aforeserve service center in Delhi. It was having a issue of BSOD due to some radio frequency related problem. I sent them the full motherboard package with every peripherals and branded box and completely followed every instructions for packaging. They told me they won't pickup courier as I am living in out of bluedart courier service range. I sent them the package via dtdc. After 3 days they replied 2 me dat d motherboard has no such problem nd dey sending d card back. After a week today I got my motherboard back...... But my box and peripherals gone!!!! They sent d mb only, bit no box, no peripherals, no driver cd, no io shield.. Nothing! Now u tell what 2 do. This is completely unacceptable. What kind of service is this! Thinking of complaining it 2 consumer forum. Such a bad service.

My rma no. Is - RTAA-15317005

Please tell me what to do.

Hi,
A week ago I have sent my MSI Z97 gaming motherboard to aforeserve service center in Delhi. It was having a issue of BSOD due to some radio frequency related problem. I sent them the full motherboard package with every peripherals and branded box and completely followed every instructions for packaging. They told me they won't pickup courier as I am living in out of bluedart courier service range. I sent them the package via dtdc. After 3 days they replied 2 me dat d motherboard has no such problem nd dey sending d card back. After a week today I got my motherboard back...... But my box and peripherals gone!!!! They sent d mb only, bit no box, no peripherals, no driver cd, no io shield.. Nothing! Now u tell what 2 do. This is completely unacceptable. What kind of service is this! Thinking of complaining it 2 consumer forum. Such a bad service.

My rma no. Is - RTAA-15317005

Please tell me what to do.

The people working at aforeserve delhi have no idea what they are doing, they sent me back a dead graphic card multiple times. I asked them what was their procedure to check for faults in hardware, they couldn't answer me! Just like you i never got to see my original box or accessories, but at least i managed to get a working graphic card from them after more than 5 months.
If you still have any issues with the motherboard then i advise you to send it to some other branch of aforeserve.

Back