Budget 41-50k MSI pl62 7rc-270xin - is it worth it?

The price of the laptop is 46900. I like to use it for mid range gaming and programming.If there is any good alternative please suggest.

My preference are below:
Budget :50k
Used for : programming and mid range gaming
Configuration :i5, 8 GB ram and 2gb 150 MX graphics
Brand:Any

• Screen resolution ( 1080p (Full HD) )
  • Battery back up ( normal (4-5hrs))
  • Purchase place: Flipkart or Amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
What is your definition of the Gaming? You cannot play any recent games on it on full HD settings. Let me tell you something about programming, any cheap laptop will also run any programming (of you are talking about Java, .net, node JS, etc) - even the RPI 3 can run those. So what is your prime requirement - gaming or Programming. If Gaming then suggest building up a PC. You can build a Small form factor PC to keep the footprint small.

I personally prefer Asus PC - UX series for their compactness and servicability

The price of the laptop is 46900. I like to use it for mid range gaming and programming.If there is any good alternative please suggest.

My preference are below:
Budget :50k
Used for : programming and mid range gaming
Configuration :i5, 8 GB ram and 2gb 150 MX graphics
Brand:Any

• Screen resolution ( 1080p (Full HD) )
  • Battery back up ( normal (4-5hrs))
  • Purchase place: Flipkart or Amazon

Thanks for the reply
Is Acer A515-51G-58GJ good for gaming that is playing gta5 around 50 -60 fps and some other games at similar fps..I would prefer a laptop than a PC

Yep it will run it. However, wait for others to suggest if there are better ones as I do not track the latest on laptops

I would recommend you to go for MSI PL62 7RC with i7 Processor, It would give you much better performance for what are you seeking for,
As you mentioned your budget is around 50K, i7 would cost you more 7k but it would be worth for performance. it's around 57K

Check Flipkart sale for more offer price, it goes way too low in the sale, MSI GV worth 75K now was priced at 64K at time of sale, so do try in Flipkart sale.

MSI PL62 7RC-15.6-inch Laptop (7th Gen Core i7-7700HQ/8GB/1TB/DOS/2GB Graphics), Silver

Back