FS: Motherboard MSI Z97M Gaming + Team Xtreem 16GB DDR3 2400 CL10 kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shripad

ex-Mod
Selling my MSI Z97M Gaming mATX motherboard and Team Xtreme 16GB DDR3 2400 CL 10 RAM Kit.
Both go together.
Bought in June 2014 from newegg. Arrived in India in July.
Selling because both are remaining unused for last 6-7 months after my skylake upgrade.
Products are in perfect condition.
You will get testing warranty and if required, I will provide newegg invoices any time in the future.
Items are 100% working and guaranteed to do so when you get it. I stand by my items and you can always get in touch with me if you face any issues.

This is no compromise mATX board and quality RAM kit. Do not lowball. If you have any queries PM me or DM me on twitter @shripadk14 (so I get notification)

Price : Rs.13500 for both.

I will not sell these components individually. They both go together. As long as fedex, DTDC, BlueDart delivery to your address, I will ship anywhere in India.

Mumbai guys can get it picked up from me or I can courier you as well.

Only cash or NEFT payments please. No exchange with something else.
IMG_20160411_053924.jpg

IMG_20160411_054120.jpg

IMG_20160411_053833.jpg

IMG_20160411_053952.jpg

IMG_20160411_054015.jpg

IMG_20160411_054243.jpg

IMG_20160411_054319.jpg

Last edited:
Wow. Good to see you after such a long time mate. IIRC, my first deal on these forums was with you. Hope you are doing well and GLWS.

Wow. Good to see you after such a long time mate. IIRC, my first deal on these forums was with you. Hope you are doing well and GLWS.

hehe, Yeah man, I lurk around even now.
Just do not have that much motivation and free time to actively participate in forums at the moment. That part of my life is sadly behind me. At least for now.
These days, I keep in touch with oldies around here via IMs mostly.

Happy to take the ram if you do decide to look at selling them separate. Have a special place in my heart for Team Xtreme ....one of the first really rocking kits I had bought back in the day.

Happy to take the ram if you do decide to look at selling them separate. Have a special place in my heart for Team Xtreme ....one of the first really rocking kits I had bought back in the day.
Nah man, not unless I find someone interested in just the board. I made a mistake of selling the CPU to a guy who wanted just chip a while back and now these 2 things remain with me. Dont want same thing to happen to the board. So both go together and hence the competitive price for bundle.

Bump.
Was holding it for someone waiting for payment. Payment not received so bumping this again.

Guys, I wont sell RAM alone. It goes with the board. If you want to buy the board alone, you can take it. PM me for it or as I mentioned DM me on twitter as I check these forums maybe once a day only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back