Mtnl Broadband Frequent Disconnection

How much Booking amount you paid?

Just checked my bill and no extra charges seen... lucky me...
<

5 years ago you had PAID THEM Rs.3000/- (refundable booking amount). So you don't requires to pay now as they already SHAVE YOU in Advance
<
<

"Booking amount" as in "Activation charges"???

I had activated MTNL BB around 5 years ago..... just kept on changing the plans since then....
<

First check MTNL Booking Receipt + 1st Bill of your existing landline number & all will be clear. If you had paid Rs.1000/- or more than why they charge you again.

They just charging to customers who take Advantage of ther Rs.500/- scheme.

No extra charges for me too

Hi,

Since this is the thread for frequent disconnection, is any1 facing it since this morning? i tried rebooting router even put it off for a while and bring it back on, but no good, called 1504 they said nothings wrong so just wanna know if any1 else facing it. I am at malabar hill.

I was facing disconnection every 10 mins since last night and today morning too but not facing any issues since last 1 hour

I'm not getting full 2mbps at night previously i used to get but nowadays i only get 1.6-1.7 mbps anyone getting full 2mbps

My net is off since 3PM today! No PPPoE........ ADSL light too comes & goes!!

No net since 3PM is ridiculous......

I called some of my frnds in the area(Borivali west, Mumbai)...... they too hav same problem since 3PM......

Anyone facing same problem??

Earlier it used to show 2126 in modem page with interleaved but now its 2026 with Fast.

ok guys for all those in need of MTNL DNS servers, here's what I am using currently:

Set my wifi router to "Receive DNS from ISP" and got these.... the connection is working fine..... 1 disconnection in a day MAX.....
<

hi guys ....I'm new here....I live in Mahim area in Mumbai and have Mtnl broadband with 395 ul plan......my net is getting dced very frequently ....every 2-5 mins.....can't play even a round in cs ....the Mtnl personnel knows nothing (I feel so...) I have a dlink 502t modem .....what maybe the fault ?? I've done the setting change of Adsl in router page ...still in vain

Nothing is problamtic except MTNL Service- ask line men to check you line - don't ask directly - but use 198 & lodge complaint. Do not hesitate to lodge 2-3 complaints in a day also use online form for complaint.

hi guys ....I'm new here....I live in Mahim area in Mumbai and have Mtnl broadband with 395 ul plan......my net is getting dced very frequently ....every 2-5 mins.....can't play even a round in cs ....the Mtnl personnel knows nothing (I feel so...) I have a dlink 502t modem .....what maybe the fault ?? I've done the setting change of Adsl in router page ...still in vain

Back