MTNL Triband network down yesterday?

Godfather

Disciple
My net connection was unresponsive all day yesterday. Landline worked fine, ADSL lights seemd ok, DNS settings seeemd ok. But no activity.
It suddenly worked today morning for few mins and i thought all is ok now. But it again went down in sometime and only started working late in the evening.
Anyone else with MTNL broadband connection faced any issues at their place?

yes mine too, my ADSL light wasn't even starting up, gave a complaint at 1504

It seems the user numbers @(2333333@) are the ones who suffered as my older connection worked fine

It was experienced all over mumbai ( specially the newer connections with usernames starting with @ as said before ).

My old connection which uses my telephone no starting with 2xxxxxxx was working just fine. My neighbours connection was dead entire day yesterday. And after it came back speed cap was in place for em :p (one of those who migrated to 1mbps from NU and was still enjoying 2mbps ). The connection was capped at his plan speed of 260/1178kbps (U/D).

Looks like MTNL is gradually enforcing the speed caps strictly.

1504 people say that they don't have any information as to when this will be fixed, This is my New connection 1mbps unlimited on which I got 2mbps full speed for 1st week after going off on friday the speed went down to 1Mbps :(

I am not on the @ nos but my line was down all Sunday too.

Worked for a very short time on Monday morning but went down again.

A friend has 2 triband connections at home and one line was down since Saturday.

Seems like maybe they had a downtime on purpose to right some wrongs- but all suffered. :(

same thing happened with me... i was not getting the pppoe light for the past 2 days.... spent nearly an hour with some operator on phone...who had me do all kind of stuff and in the end concluded that it was my modem that is at fault and i have to buy MTNL's modem or buy a new one....and i was going to buy in a couple of day but then suddently it started working again :)

My connection is back up now but a couple of people around my area had this same problem. I just hope they are upgrading the lines of something, maybe 2Mbps Unltd for 999 :D *fingers crossed*

Net was down throughout the day, but started working late in the evening.
Still getting double speeds :D and browsing has improved tremendously over the last couple of days.

Hi,

My net worked fine on sunday and on monday and yesterday and today aswell, i am on the @a server the new connectione ones and had no issues, however, my connection did go down a week ago for about 2 hours and came back on and my speeds ane everything ok..

Back