Multiple items Closet Clearence ..... Sale ... + Freebieeeees

Status
Not open for further replies.
G80_gts said:
hey khushal, the item was recieved in good condition.
Tested in xp and win 7. No issues till now :)(touchwood).
I`ll update the itrader rating in a while now.

And yes, it was a real pleasure in dealing with you.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

hey buddy... updated the itrader rating...was a pleasure dealing with you.:)

Same here buddy .. take care .. and happy gaming .. :)

Bump for the day .... .

coming additions

PSP Game UMDs -
DEXTER
RACHET & CLANK
GOD OF WAR GHOST OF SPARTA
GOD OF WAR CHAIN oF OLYMPUS

HP LAPTOP PAVILION XF 125 without LCD, works great modded with 80 gb hdd, preinstalled legal xp, can be used as download rig, runs great with ext monitor

IBM Leather case for laptop

AIWA Music system

SONY DVD / MEM CARD Camcorder

Internal wifi module for laptop

DVD player on hold for me. Payment will be made later this evening.

@khushalvyas, Please confirm after the amount is credited to your a/c. Ship the goods securely packed tomorrow.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Payment done for DVD player :). Awaiting confirmation and shipment from the seller :eek:hyeah:.

Dude, did you ship the DVD player? :S You haven't replied to my PM yet :(. How long will it take for you to ship the player? Please reply here or PM me.

Received the player today and it is in horrific condition :mad:. Packing was ordinary and no protection for the DVD player apart from 2 thermocol pieces. No manuals, no instruction whatsoever. The remote control connectors have corrosion and i had to clean it to make it work. The biggest issue is the loading tray :mad:. It gets stuck while closing and it has to be manually pushed in to make it work. When opening the tray it makes huge vibrating sound. The worst part i noticed is some of the screws are removed/missing :S, means the player had been opened previously. This information was hidden by the seller. There are so many movable plastic parts inside which make irritating sound. A very bad trade with khushalvyas. I have been ripped off 1000 bucks :mad:.

Buddy I think you have serious issues with the player, the player did not give me any issues and was working fine with you, the player was serviced by moserbear undr warrranty , the information was not put on thread, i guess that is my fault

Secondly if you had any issue i would have appreciated communicating with me for resolving it ..
your thousand buck s mind you that too after repeated delays and accomodating you many times for change are more than welcome to be refunded ...
please pass on your account details for immediate refund .. and send across the DVD player in one piece to me .. i WILL BE GLAD TO TAKE BACK WHAT I HAVE SOLD YOU .

BTW you were adviced that the shipping is 350 bucks, the dvd player was from moserbear which came as a gift from ebay, yes i did not find the manual but is it such a great issue ... the seller has no issues .. with you buddy ... if you are so distressed send it back .. and you shall get your money

warm regards ..
GPMlore said:
Received the player today and it is in horrific condition :mad:. Packing was ordinary and no protection for the DVD player apart from 2 thermocol pieces. No manuals, no instruction whatsoever. The remote control connectors have corrosion and i had to clean it to make it work. The biggest issue is the loading tray :mad:. It gets stuck while closing and it has to be manually pushed in to make it work. When opening the tray it makes huge vibrating sound. The worst part i noticed is some of the screws are removed/missing :S, means the player had been opened previously. This information was hidden by the seller. There are so many movable plastic parts inside which make irritating sound. A very bad trade with khushalvyas. I have been ripped off 1000 bucks :mad:.

khushalvyas said:
Buddy I think you have serious issues with the player, the player did not give me any issues and was working fine with you, the player was serviced by moserbear undr warrranty , the information was not put on thread, i guess that is my fault

Secondly if you had any issue i would have appreciated communicating with me for resolving it ..
your thousand buck s mind you that too after repeated delays and accomodating you many times for change are more than welcome to be refunded ...
please pass on your account details for immediate refund .. and send across the DVD player in one piece to me .. i WILL BE GLAD TO TAKE BACK WHAT I HAVE SOLD YOU .

BTW you were adviced that the shipping is 350 bucks, the dvd player was from moserbear which came as a gift from ebay, yes i did not find the manual but is it such a great issue ... the seller has no issues .. with you buddy ... if you are so distressed send it back .. and you shall get your money

warm regards ..

Lol, I wonder which service center breaks screw holders inside the player, I got one screw which was in the way of the drive tray. There are bits of plastic pieces inside the player which makes sound. A clear sign that it was opened by a person who has no knowledge of electronics. There are screws missing underneath the player. I am not sure how the tray was working fine when you had the player with you. The tray was in closed condition inside when I opened the package. Wonder how it was working properly for you! :S. You did not send the DVD titles and user manual as said in PM. If you cant send then why mention about it? :S

I have no idea how to set this player to work with my new LG TV, hoped the manual would have come in handy. And lastly, I replied in the thread because I did not get the best from you. You have clearly misguided by saying the player is working fine in your thread. It has loads of issues. That's what I figured out. The player condition is not up-to the standard.

GPMlore said:
Lol, I wonder which service center breaks screw holders inside the player, I got one screw which was in the way of the drive tray. There are bits of plastic pieces inside the player which makes sound. A clear sign that it was opened by a person who has no knowledge of electronics. There are screws missing underneath the player. I am not sure how the tray was working fine when you had the player with you. The tray was in closed condition inside when I opened the package. Wonder how it was working properly for you! :S. You did not send the DVD titles and user manual as said in PM. If you cant send then why mention about it? :S

I have no idea how to set this player to work with my new LG TV, hoped the manual would have come in handy. And lastly, I replied in the thread because I did not get the best from you. You have clearly misguided by saying the player is working fine in your thread. It has loads of issues. That's what I figured out. The player condition is not up-to the standard.
Well buddy which part of my PM is not clear, there is no point in bashing or flogging dead,
your point is accepted that you did not find the DVD player in the condition you were expecting, you are not satisfied
you are advised to ship it back and both ways shipping is borne by me.
You want to retain it and do me a favor of sorts but that is not acceptable to me. what is more important is your satisfaction and my reputation.

For the inconvenience it has caused you I offer you my apologies, and if you want monitory compensation for 650 rs i recieved for the dvd player after 350 rs shipping even that is fine .. with me .. And finally if you had issues with the product on arrival. you were to return back as not satisfied and using the testing warranty , send it back !!, the player was sent to MOSERBEAR service centre at Agra, you may want to make a phone call and check. the address and phone no is available at moserbear web site. Nay ways ... to make it run on the tv the yelow chord behind is for video and 5 channle audio Front right FR and front left can be used, if you google it you will find it.. nyways no point discussing this. Sincere apologies for the product reaching you in the condition it did, please send it back in one piece and claim your refund plus and additonal shipping back charges from me

Regards

PS : Would really appreciate if can close it here now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back