Multiple items: Samsung Galaxy Tab, 6 days old,16GB MicroSD, Galaxy Tab Vehicle Dock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Multiple items: Samsung Galaxy Tab, 6 days old,16GB MicroSD, Galaxy Tab Vehicle D

bumping the thread once more, Thanks to 'waseem46' who committed to buy it over the phone, pressurized me to

check the shipping costs asap as he wanted to buy it last Monday itself, even asked me to share my bank a/c details, I declined the offer of a local buyer

(which was a little higher than what I committed to waseem46) to keep up with my promise made to him

and then began the classic games (I'm waiting for the payment from someone ..... I'm out-stationed .... and after keeping me waiting for the payment

for a week, finally telling me yesterday to sell it to someone else).

What lame guy !! Such guys bring down the trustworthiness quotient of TE :(

Re: Multiple items: Samsung Galaxy Tab, 6 days old,16GB MicroSD, Galaxy Tab Vehicle D

dealwise said:
bumping the thread once more, Thanks to 'waseem46' who committed to buy it over the phone, pressurized me to

check the shipping costs asap as he wanted to buy it last Monday itself, even asked me to share my bank a/c details, I declined the offer of a local buyer

(which was a little higher than what I committed to waseem46) to keep up with my promise made to him

and then began the classic games (I'm waiting for the payment from someone ..... I'm out-stationed .... and after keeping me waiting for the payment

for a week, finally telling me yesterday to sell it to someone else).

What lame guy !! Such guys bring down the trustworthiness quotient of TE :(
this is a very very common practice on TE, they swear on their mothers grave, ask you to wait here & there & they just on the way & ohhhhhh wait i am just transferring the money & then back off at the last second, so get used to it.

all these big names who want to have position on TE lately, do not want to name them but whoever reads this will know for sure.

malhotraraul said:
this is a very very common practice on TE, they swear on their mothers grave, ask you to wait here & there & they just on the way & ohhhhhh wait i am just transferring the money & then back off at the last second, so get used to it.

all these big names who want to have position on TE lately, do not want to name them but whoever reads this will know for sure.

Bro, this is not the first time that I experienced such unprofessional behavior, but earlier didn't name anybody on my posts,

exactly for the reason you highlighted.

Even this time, I thought more than twice and probably, would have done so, but then, lost my patience :(

I guess, that's the difference between the big names here and me (a junior member). A lot to learn for myself, I agree.

But, I guess a bigger learning is on the part of such people who don't care for the time and efforts of others.

Please consider it as a humble appeal people !!

Tab sold to a local guy for 21K.

Thank God I didn't have to fall for shockingly low offer in the range of 16K made by a TE member.

Requesting the mods to close the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back