Multiple network messenger (Ultra cool)

Safin

Skilled
For guys who are having logins on msn, yahoo, aim and icq (and wanna check on irc chats too) AND are sick of trillian(or are happy with it :) ) either way you need to see this application.

A short time back i had reviewed the jabber network. especially i had talked of GUSH which undoubtedly i had found superb as far as the concept and the integration of news feeds and the design layout was concerned. What was lacking however was a robust implementation of the multiple network support. I had mentioned that it takes some time to connect to different networks using that client.

If you have been frustrated with that aspect you need to try this

INSTANT MESSENGER 2

IM2 is as good as it gets. I have used and tested lots of progs that claim and even give multiple network support. Happy to say that this is among the best. You have full support for AIM, ICQ, IRC, MSN or Yahoo. Couple that with some other cool features like the capability to chat securely and multimedia along with superb skins this is a must use proggy. It also gives yo a cool file sharing service. And the transfer rates are very fast. thats cos all the files you send are uploaded to the server and downloaded. In effect its a very fast means to download.

Downside which i found was the smilies. they leave a lot to be desired. But thats the only flaw there is to it. this is a superb software and for anyone who has the problem of two many clients running in the taskbar, you have found your solution.

recommends.gif

Features:

• Fast connect to networks
  • Multimedia capability
  • Secure messaging
  • **FILE SHARING
  • Shows network specific actions like user is typing and status
  • Brilliant set of skins. The best among the lot

Check Complete Details : Click Here

ScreenShots :

More ScreenShots : Click Here
Download IM2 : Click Here

Size : 3 MB

Post your comments after trying this cool application :)

Hmm... That's 4 Windows...:p

4 Linux The Best MultiPlatform Chat Client Is... KDE's Kopete...:cool2:

Kopete is an instant messenger supporting AIM, ICQ, MSN, Yahoo, Jabber, IRC, Novell GroupWise Messenger, Lotus SameTime*, and more...

I Love It...:hap3:

Heres The Info' n Download Site...

http://kopete.kde.org/

Back