Car & Bike Mumbai International Auto Show 09

Blade_Runner

Skilled
A pictorial coverage of the Mumbai International Auto Show 09. A lot of cars were carried over from the ACI show it seems :|. But this was more of a pro-consumer expo rather than an all out enthusiast expo that ACI did. Tata, Hyundai were absent........

Honda was teaching the junta a thing or two about safe riding. Mahindra had a Xylo TD area. Mahindra and Fiat people were accepting bookings for the Xylo & Linea respectively.

IMG_0678.jpg

wtf is that ? :O

Btw nice coverage guys :)

@thexfactor: That's the alphard if i am not mistaken :)

@Sudarshan: Scale models costs start from 300 and go upto 3.5k while the R/C models are expensive they start around 600-700 and go upto 10ks.

@Alpha-Q: Today is the last day if you want to go. It's at MMRDA grounds in Bandra Kurla Complex.

Nice coverage as always Bladey sir. :)

That explains wr u got the scale model of the Mustang.

But wtf is that green Dodge?? :O

Gunman said:
Nice coverage as always Bladey sir. :)
That explains wr u got the scale model of the Mustang.

But wtf is that green Dodge?? :O
Thank you and hehe :D
No idea about what specific model that dodge is........maybe a Polara or a Coronet. It was used for a bollywood hence the colour perhaps :p

frack !

A hell lot better than the so called "International:mad: auto expo" going on in Chennai...

a bunch of vintage vehicles & a FEW new releases(nothin i haven't already seen) !

Chennai folks plz don't bother !:no: Monday being the last day :clap:

^the Chennai one was pretty ok, got to see the cars I wanted to see which is what matters :lol:

Back