Windows music player with album art support

Groove Music does it to some extent. I would like something more simple and easy to use with album art support. A music player which allows adding folder(s), browsing it's content automatically to fetch album art and display it in a library mode as well as playlist mode. Kodi can fetch album art, but it not designed to be a music player. Hopefully, something like old Winamp with album art support as well. Thanks.

PS : Most of the content is Indian regional, mainly south Indian + Hindi

Maybe the content you mentioned does not have album art available in the first place?

Try VLC player. I think you can switch the view/display mode to make it look more like a music player with large album art size displayed.

Yeah it appears to me to support album art. Try exploring the options in the preferences. Also click the menu View -> Playlist to make it more like a music player I guess.

Yeah it appears to me to support album art. Try exploring the options in the preferences. Also click the menu View -> Playlist to make it more like a music player I guess.

Yes, Aimp is quite safe to use. It's quite a popular music player. I am using it myself.

I don't use MusicBee, so I don't know how to do that. And even on Aimp, I don't make much of album art, so cannot help you there. I listen to music very less in fact.

But, these two are considered good quality player, and are quite popular.

You can take a look here for more players:

https://www.techsupportalert.com/content/best-free-music-players-and-organizers.htm

Preferences look a lot different from the link above ? :confused:

foobar.png

Back