Android Must have APPS for Android

Lightning browser. Boy o boy. So fast. Does not become sluggish or crash like Firefox or Opera. Does not have data compression like opera but has choice of disabling images (free) or pay for ad block version (~100 rupees). Just 600KB webkit browser.

Any completely silent number blocker ? I tried Mr Number but it gives a popup & small ring when a blocked number calls. I want silent. Must be able to block a range of numbers - like I seem to get a number of calls from +9114088* .

Any completely silent number blocker ? I tried Mr Number but it gives a popup & small ring when a blocked number calls. I want silent. Must be able to block a range of numbers - like I seem to get a number of calls from +9114088* .

Which set do you have? Sammy I think has this option by default in its stock dialer. Last I used this app, I found they have an inbuilt number blocker: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cootek.smartdialer

Is there any app which let me control android from PC.. Basically i want to access email configured in my Android on my PC.. as it is easy to type and send..

Note: The mail configured at mobile can't be configured at PC at all due to security restrictions..

Is there any app which let me control android from PC.. Basically i want to access email configured in my Android on my PC.. as it is easy to type and send..

Note: The mail configured at mobile can't be configured at PC at all due to security restrictions..

Would suggest to instead get a Bluetooth Keyboard and mouse instead. IF there are restrictions, and you are not supposed to bypass them, then this is the best IMO.

I use root call blocker. It allows blocking numbers matching a pattern. I have blocked Noida std code :D
As the name suggests it requires ROOT.

Would suggest to instead get a Bluetooth Keyboard and mouse instead. IF there are restrictions, and you are not supposed to bypass them, then this is the best IMO.

Thanks. But, is there any app which allow me to control my android phone including the apps ? Like teamviewer to control remote computer..

Try Airdroid app. I dont know about mails, but it is very easy to control android device apps like call, sms, files, installing apks, etc. There might be a email application too. Just try it.

Try Airdroid app. I dont know about mails, but it is very easy to control android device apps like call, sms, files, installing apks, etc. There might be a email application too. Just try it.

This i have tried already.. Only calls & sms + file transfer.. No other apps

Back