MUST SEE my desktop! It's actually a Desktop :P

hi, Thnx for the link dude! :)

Some queries: how to show evrything in such "opened pile" format? i mean, can My Computer and the drives / folders in my pc be shown in the above format? n where are the icons for minimize etc. tht appear in ur pic?

Also need link to that Water wallpaper :)

Looks interesting thanks for the links. Going to give it a try and check out the pro's and con's

P.S: Dont forget to let us know about the second point on the Stick-It Notes on Sunday :p

sato1986 said:

hi, Thnx for the link dude! :)

Some queries: how to show evrything in such "opened pile" format? i mean, can My Computer and the drives / folders in my pc be shown in the above format? n where are the icons for minimize etc. tht appear in ur pic?

Also need link to that Water wallpaper :)

From my experience you have to put a shortcut on the desktop of the drive and then you can expand it to a pile.

Those icons are not for minimize. they are for scrolling up and down.

2560x1600

http://img.wallpaperstock.net:81/splash-wallpapers_4197_2560x1600.jpg

1024x768

http://www.picturecorrect.com/wallpaper/photos/fineart/splash-1024x768.jpg

jennifer123 said:
I have a touchscreen monitor, Will this software work in xp or do I need Windows 7 for this?

This works on xp and vista. And this was made especially for touchscreen monitors since you can throw the icons across the table too. :p

amey_dude said:
does this have a linux variant or another alternative for linux...

I only went for this software cause Compiz fusion is not available for windows ;) That according to me is the real thing. :)

sn4k382 said:
Looks interesting thanks for the links. Going to give it a try and check out the pro's and con's

If you have memory and good graphics card. Its good. BTW remember its still in beta so more coming hopefully.

P.S: Dont forget to let us know about the second point on the Stick-It Notes on Sunday :p

LOL Spirit HD :O :O :O :hap2:

BTW Guys plz give some reps If you like it. I could use reps. :ashamed:

Honestly, that's not a thing I'm fond of, its confusing and obviously is a hindrance in smooth workflow.

Nice, clean and minimalist is my definition of a desktop.

Nice effort nevertheless.

I doubt anyone uses the desktop so much that they would require something like this to organize it. Does this software provide the same interface for folders ? or does it work on the desktop only ?

Macinstein said:
Honestly, that's not a thing I'm fond of, its confusing and obviously is a hindrance in smooth workflow.

Nice, clean and minimalist is my definition of a desktop.

Nice effort nevertheless.

I completely agree with you

:hap2: :hap2:

Back