MWTS: 2 x Buffalo WHR-HP-G54 wireless routers

Status
Not open for further replies.

burnz

Adept
may be selling two Buffalo WHR-HP-G54 802.11g wireless routers.
both are less than a year old, bought them overseas from Singapore.
in mint working condition, running factory firmware. it is able to run 3rd party firmware such as DD-WRT, Tomato etc, and comes with high gain antenna. very good performance router for the price, for those who are familiar with this range of Buffalo routers.

complete with original box package and standard contents.
no local warranty since it's bought overseas, but will be happy to provide 1 month testing warranty.
going for Rs 2,500 + shipping each.
or Rs 5,000 shipped if buyer takes both.

will be selling these once I get my new wireless-n network up and running.
pls PM me if you are keen to buy. will most likely only be able to ship them out end of next week when my new routers arrive.

Buffalo Technology - Products - Wireless-G MIMO Performance* Broadband Router and Access Point with High Gain Antenna
WHR-HP-G54-side-lg_1.jpg

keep oneo hold for me as well :D

better send both routers to supra if he takes :D

burnz said:
^^ noted. you live near supra? :)
same city :p
What i meant was, if supra buys, i also buy, and send both to his address. will save on shipping :)

@shashank_re, will put you next in line after supra and sunnyboi. about the range, one single router is able to cover 90% of my apartment which is around 2,000 sqft in size.

both routers currently on hold for Supra.

Supra, will be in touch with you once my new network is up and running. cheers

Damn.. let me know if you have any more... remember we discussed this earlier? Do let me know if you can get new ones as well..

BIKeINSTEIN said:
And maybe those living above and below your apartment. :rofl:

Ask Mr. Sandman that :rofl: He had one of the funniest experiences with a n00b doctor :eek:hyeah:

*Sorry for thread crapping*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back