GPU - Zotac Gtx 980TI AMP - 50990/-
PSU - Corsair RM750 - 8100/-
HDD - Western digital green 3tb - 6500/-
SSD - Samsung 250gb evo - 8200/-
COOLER - Corsair h110igt - 8800/-
CASE - Corsair 760t - 13800/-
Speakers - Creative inspire t6300 - 4400/-

total - 153780 + 5% tax = 161470/-

Monitor- Asus VG278H 120hz 1080p 3D (Already have)

Bought everything from nehru place ( cost to cost)

Why no 4k monitor
Because a single 980ti is not capable of maxing out games at 4k with stable 60fps. And anyway i can use the dynamic super resolution in nvidia settings to bump up the resolution. Personally i prefer smooth 100+fps with max settings. I am the kind of a guy who can actually tell the difference between 60fps and 120fps while playing games.

Great rig
Nice price on the 980ti too
Did u try getting the lightning edition by any chance from msi ?

although i heard cost to cost peeps are not good ... Is it true ?

Great rig
Nice price on the 980ti too
Did u try getting the lightning edition by any chance from msi ?

although i heard cost to cost peeps are not good ... Is it true ?

At the time of making my build, lightning edition from msi was not released yet, even if it did I might not have bought it because of the price. I actually wanted a reference card because I will anyway water cool this card when the corsair hg10 releases.

Cost to cost sell genuine products. I also heard stories about them but I guess those stories are made by other vendors in nehru place because their sale is strongly affected by cost to cost.

At the time of making my build, lightning edition from msi was not released yet, even if it did I might not have bought it because of the price. I actually wanted a reference card because I will anyway water cool this card when the corsair hg10 releases.

Cost to cost sell genuine products. I also heard stories about them but I guess those stories are made by other vendors in nehru place because their sale is strongly affected by cost to cost.
Cool... once again great rig :)

Great RIG !

But why Corsair RM750? It has got negative reviews considering the competitors. Even I'm considering getting a 750W PSU , thats why asking...

Back