DSC01206.JPG

DSC01207.JPG

DSC01209.JPG

DSC01210.JPG

DSC01211.JPG

DSC01208.JPG

Damages :20 bucks per print :D

viralbug said:
F***!!! :O These are awesome man!! That too for 20 bucks each! What paper have you used?

Congrats!

A3 size paper. Both paper quality and print quality are top quality. These papers have more thickness than usual posters. So would last longer IMO.

Whoa....awesome and even better is the price :O

Anyone...

How big is A3 over A4 ???

Is the size good enough to be framed and put on wall ?

raksrules said:
Whoa....awesome and even better is the price :O

Anyone...
How big is A3 over A4 ???
Is the size good enough to be framed and put on wall ?

A3= 2*A4. As i said both picture quality and paper quality are awesome. A3 papers are slightly glossy too.

panther said:
Show pic of your printer as well :)
Lol i didnt print these. Made a laser print shop to do these for me for 20 bucks per A3 sheet.

Congrats for the VFM posters!!!

It's like everyone has suddenly realised that there are color laser printers in the owrld which can print A3 size color prints! :p

^ But are they actually so cheap, 15-20 bucks per print :O.Most stores out here charge 15-20 for a normal A4 size colour print and even in that they restrict pages full of colours(one which use lot of ink). :S.

@Viralbug , Let's hunt for a cheap poster printing store in Vashi , what say ?

^ Yes its cheap. Also if you print in bulk the price per print goes to Rs 10 or less.

And these printing shops charge the same amount for both A4 and A3. Any idea why their cost is same for A3 and A4?

FaH33m said:
^ But are they actually so cheap, 15-20 bucks per print :O.Most stores out here charge 15-20 for a normal A4 size colour print and even in that they restrict pages full of colours(one which use lot of ink). :S.

Hunt something near Borivali too :p

varkey said:
^ Yes its cheap. Also if you print in bulk the price per print goes to Rs 10 or less.

And these printing shops charge the same amount for both A4 and A3. Any idea why their cost is same for A3 and A4?

Coz they hav A3 printers only. :p
If you need A4 they will print it in A3 sheet only.

FaH33m said:

Yup let us search. Let's start by looking at a couple of shops in Vashi Plaza.

@akshay7g - What resolution pics did you use for printing? Also it would be cool if you could send me these pics, I loved the anime pics. :D

Back