My brand new gaming pc

rock2702

Disciple
Assembled all the parts of my new gaming pc.

Time to put this beast together [emoji3]
c9c1fc42eee55e70cf0b15bdc81fde82.jpg

These days I'm feeling a strange pull towards desktop like it used to be before laptops became the staple.

Congrats for the purchase man. Share the damages, part wise and assemble soon and post some thumping benching screens :)

These days I'm feeling a strange pull towards desktop like it used to be before laptops became the staple.

Congrats for the purchase man. Share the damages, part wise and assemble soon and post some thumping benching screens :)
The individual prices of the components:

i7 8700k - 27.5k
H115i pro rgb - 12k
Z370 Taichi - 17k
Gskill Trident Z RGB 16gb 3200 mhz kit - 18k
Nvidia gtx 1080ti - 57k
Corsair Rm750x white - 10.8k
Fractal Design Define R6 - 13.5k
Samsung 250gb 960 evo - 10k
Samsung 1TB 860 evo - 22.5k
WD 4TB Blue - 9k
Asus Pg279q - 75k

Thanks man....will be putting it together by the weekend.
Nice. Where did you source the Fractal Design from?
Thanks.... got it from Primeabagb.

Initially was debating between the NZXT H700i and the Corsair H500p mesh,came across the define r6 on prime and didn't think twice about ordering it.

Ya' know there are rich people and then there are people who have the balls to buy new RAM in it's present scenario haha :D
Congrats on the purchase lol.

Nice... I have the same pc case too. Though I feel that its a bit too small for eATX mobo and 3 fan radiator.
Congrats :)

Planning to get a Corsair K65 Lux with Cherry MX Red switches tomorrow to replace my Logitech G510S.
The G510s is massive with dedicated macro keys and the Corsair K65 being a tenkeyless keyboard should have a much lower footprint.

Planning to get a Corsair K65 Lux with Cherry MX Red switches tomorrow to replace my Logitech G510S.
The G510s is massive with dedicated macro keys and the Corsair K65 being a tenkeyless keyboard should have a much lower footprint.
I saw and loved the k65(normal one) due to small and compact size but it is no longer sold anywhere..

Back