OC & Modding MY CASE MOD :in just 130 bucks!!!

so i was boared seeing my plane silver cabby (local brand) .

i saw varius cabby mods also of KMD .....and then decide to mod my cabby .with a transperent side panel.

so ,firstly i took left side panel of my cabby and made design layout on it ,as per the transpernt side would be.

then main question was how to cut metal sheet .

my freind's dad has workshop (in UDYAMNAGAR , KOLHAPUR ,MAHARASHTRA) next to which is workshop manufacturing home cabinet (it is called "TIJORI" in marathi ) .so i got there and asked them to have cut to my side panel ......they agreed for it . they finised work in just 5mins. they took HAMMER & CHISEL and just went on ramming sheet .so it was my design out !!!!! they not used stuffs like dermel and all ..........just HAMMER & CHISEL &just 5min. or less !!!:cool2:

then i bought a U shaped channel to cover cut portion . got it as for 7rs/meter . so got 3meter for 21rs. of which still i have spare .

then got a ACRYLIC sheet from friends GLASS shop @100buck which was double in size. later sold half for 50 bucks . so ACRYLIC costed me 50bucks .

then on cut out of left side panel ,i finished installing U cahnnel & used VELCRO sticker(i got it free with CCFL'S ) to stick ACRYLIC to side panel .

so it was my left side panel ready.:eek:hyeah:

now i had mesh cut out of right side panel left out . so i came with IDEA to make 3-d box on right side panel which will:-

make me able to unscrew H.D.D w/o removing side panel.

ventilation.

light coming form mesh reall looks cool.

so again went to workshop .they made cut of square shape as my design on side panel.

then i used their bending machine(donno name) to make a box ...i lerned this in my ENGG. college in practicals.....:)

then covered this also using U channel &then bought hinge (bronze for 20bucks ) and just stuck box to side panel with hinge support using FEVI QUICK .

so that was my mod.

then thought of improving looks .

so got BLACK RADIUM strips for 35rs (7feet )

used stripes as in DODGE VIPER running parallel.

then for portion at bottom i used 2inch wide tape which was at home .

so...i am done with it .

it costed me just around 130bucks !!!! :hap2:

not included CCFL'S wich i got for 340bucks .

sorry that i do not have working pics..thes are taken when all was ready....this coz i do not have a digicam :no:

Attachments

• Image023.jpg
    Image023.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 113
  • Image022.jpg
    Image022.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 103
  • Image024.jpg
    Image024.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 81
  • Image011.jpg
    Image011.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 166
  • Image006.jpg
    Image006.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 136
  • Image03.jpg
    Image03.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 137
  • Imag.jpg
    Imag.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 97
  • Image000.jpg
    Image000.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 91
  • Image009.jpg
    Image009.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 100
  • Image013.jpg
    Image013.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 100
Nice work thr man...Simple and sweet....

they agreed for it . they finised work in just 5mins. they took HAMMER & CHISEL and just went onnramming sheet .so it was my design out !!!!! they not used stuffs like dermel and alll .........just HAMMER & CHISEL &just 5min. or less !!!

well wish I could like them....but then I prefer power tools :bleh:......

repped u too....

ronnie_gogs said:
Nice work thr man...Simple and sweet....

well wish I could like them....but then I prefer power tools :bleh:......

repped u too....

well have seen whaat kinda tools you use .they are just great .

they are truly for proffesional use & for those who always need them .

so for me it's not worth using it for one time mod .

Back