My creationz..your comments :P

Hey guys, i made a few images in photoshop...thought i cud take a few comments from u all on these...:eek:hyeah:

First one's Ash...'m currently doing 3Dsmax and maya from MAAC Andheri..damn my job leaves me only weekends for the classes..:(

This one's done completely in photoshop from scratch..few things are still not perfected..like the 'eyeball' outline is too dark...i can see it..also there are a few rough patches on the skin..will work on it in a few days..:)

Well, i left it grayscale..too scared to colorize it..think coloring will completely spoil it..:p

ash1xi.jpg

these ones are from my earlier stints..this image is completely done with smudge tool...does this remind you of ...THE RING?? :bleh: I call it the DARK ANGEL..!

darkangel2wg.jpg

CaaYoTee said:
Hey guys, i made a few images in photoshop...thought i cud take a few comments from u all on these...:eek:hyeah:
First one's Ash...'m currently doing 3Dsmax and maya from MAAC Andheri..damn my job leaves me only weekends for the classes..:(
This one's done completely in photoshop from scratch..few things are still not perfected..like the 'eyeball' outline is too dark...i can see it..also there are a few rough patches on the skin..will work on it in a few days..:)
Well, i left it grayscale..too scared to colorize it..think coloring will completely spoil it..:p
ash1xi.jpg

lovely lovely i love ash & love you too for creating her without insulting her beauty.

Thanks killeraim and skylark..:)

Well..my dark angel gets a bit more darker...:bleh:

hope you like it..Click on the image for actual size..(800x600)

angel73uy.jpg

hey nice work man....especially wid that smudge tool... VERY Creative!!!

do work on ash's character...its not entirely there, little work on the outer shape is needed...rest looks fine

zhopudey said:
Wow!!! Thats really awesome dude!!! Jasmeet must be really proud of you :hap2:

Hey..how do you know him? :O:S :) were u a student of maac,Andheri too?

btw, i just showed it to him and he seemed to like it quite a bit :)...by the way do you know Mithun sir...he's a real critic..though a very good one!! He asked to make changes in atleast 20 different areas..gosh..:S You know, he's been working on PS since standard 8th and rit now he may be about 28-29!! So you see, its really hard to please him...:no:

sesar said:
do work on ash's character...its not entirely there, little work on the outer shape is needed...rest looks fine

Hey buddy, will you please elaborate a li'l bit..:) i mean, i didnt get what you meant by Ash's character.. :p :eek:hyeah: though absolutely agree wid u about the outer shape..its uneven at places..will correct it..:)

Okay this one is an oldy(6 mnths)..back then it was really tedious for me as getting the glass effect in PS with only smudge tool, dodge and burn tool is really pain in the a$$..:p.. i worked on this for almost 12 hrs non stop to get the right effect..:eek:hyeah: hope you like it...:) click on the image for the real size..

bulb3fl.jpg

Hey buddy, will you please elaborate a li'l bit.. i mean, i didnt get what you meant by Ash's character..

i meant the tease, the attraction of the eyes is not there....

which are her character's highlights :)

unlucky devil said:
Looks great dude... keep working :)

Thanks unlucky devil..:)

Quad master said:
Excellent stuff there CaaYoTee.

Want to see that ash pic in color some day.

Thanks quad..actually i'm working on the color version but still lot left to do..:(
I'll definitely post it once it is complete..:)
Gawd, creating Ash is difficult...i'm sure the Gods had to work hard on their version of Photoshop too to create her...:p

Bhaai said:
hey cayotee what is maac andheri do you go for classes somewhere?
i am also interested
MAAC is Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematics, Andheri Head Office..:)

Goldenfrag said:
Really neat work man.

PS Pro! . Teach me PleasE

Thanks Goldenfrag..though i'm still not a Pro..still learning..:) PS is vast..have been working on it for the last 2 years, though,properly only for the last six months..earlier i used to just edit stuff in PS...now i'm learning to create content from scratch like these ones above..:)

Sesar said:
i meant the tease, the attraction of the eyes is not there....

which are her character's highlights

Thanks for the suggestions,Sesar..yah..the tease..its gonna be difficult..:S..but i'll try it out..:)

Back