My First Console + LED TV

Checksum

Skilled
After much deliberation, got my first console and a LED TV to go with it. Blurry cam pics below:

PS3 Slim 320GB (FW: 3.72) - SGD 399

Samsung UA40D5500 40" LED TV (Series 5) - SGD 1049

PS3 Games - Battlefield 3 and God of War 3 - SGD 107

Sorry for the terrible pics, but don't have a good camera with me. The TV is just gorgeous! Intended to get a 32" LED, but ended up getting this after a demo and a pretty good price cut (the 32" Sony EX520 was $799, and a Samsung series 5 was $699) Also, the 32" looked like a small monitor compared to all the giant panels I saw at the shop!

The games are also pretty good! Got BF3 mainly for multiplayer gaming, even though the console version is limited compared to the PC. Unfortunately, I won't have access to a gaming PC for the next year, so I just HAD to get this. GOW3 is pretty slick too. Will take a while getting used to the console controls, but I'm slowly getting a hang of it.

Thanks a lot to everyone who helped in the other thread!

Thanks everyone! I usually don't get things this quick, but the prices were very tempting! I could've bought the TV for even less had I waited for an IT fair, but didn't have the patience. Either way, the price seemed cheaper than that in India, so went ahead and got it.

Congrats on the buy,,,

And welcome to the world of playstation.

Sent from my iPad 2(3G) using Tapatalk

Back