My first website

Speedz

Adept
Hey people today i uploaded my first website. Its for my college's first ever cultural festival and i made teh entire flash version of it. Before i started working on this i just knew a bit about flash and the fact that website can be entirey made in flash and took it from there on. It is my first project, and i know i still have a long long way to go before i make really awesome corporate level websites but i would like you all to review it for me and tell me how you feel.

Here's the link Untitled Document.

It still needs a few tweaks here and there but it can be termed as a site for now.So please let me know what you think, your inputs are extremely valuable for me.

P.S. I hope MODs do not take this as a way of advertising for my festival, please let me know incase i am violating any rules.

Thanks alot for your compliments man!

Well i actually did everything from the graphics to the artwork to the layout and even considerable part of the info. So i really don't know which section this should be in . :)

The Flash version of your website was great but I think you neglected the development of the HTML version of the website and focused more on the Flash version.

The HTML version could have had been much much better.

Thanks for the comments/compliments guys.

Actually the flash version was made by me cause nobody else had any knowledge regarding website building in my team. As a result i handed them over the html version which is made all through research along the way.There is a newer improved html version we are together working on now since flash is done.

It feels great to have such positive response.Thanks alot guys!

the flash version is cool.. however, i noticed that in the flash version the borders are not smooth around most of the objects. Please smooth-en them.. it will definitely look better.. and yes, work on the HTML version.. but flash wins :)

Back