User Review My Macbook Textured Skins

Got bored of my Macbook with the same Aluminium look that every other Macbook has out there. So thought of experimenting with some skins for the makeover.

There are a bunch of skins available online for the Macbooks like the printed ones from decalgirl and others but I was looking for something that would look standout authentic. Zoomed into the two best ones - Dbrand and Skinnova and finally went with the Skinnova since it worked out cheaper compared to Dbrand.

Got my Skinnova Bamboo Wood skin from here - https://www.gadgetshieldz.com/macbook-air-13-inch-skins-decals-wraps.html

The skins turn out to be outstanding. It's the same 3M film exactly like the Dbrand but less in price. The application was a lot easier, unlike other brands due to the application tabs that the skinnova skins came with. The skin is perfectly designed to fit the MacBook. The texture on the skin looks and feels authentic, unlike other cheap printed vinyl skins. This skin is really a step above them all. The trackpad works perfectly alright even with the trackpad skin on it.

I have added some pictures of my MacBook with the Skinnova bamboo wood skins below.

Back