My new car audio setup !!!

I've already seen your videos on youtube.. They are freakin awesome.. Finally.. Damage?? :bleh:

is your swift ok? :p

low_bass_makker said:
Have not measured. And if done it will be done in car not from outside !!!
how did you measure the RMS?

which decibel meter will you use?

could you measure from outside with the doors & boot open at max possible volume?

which AMP, Speakers & Sub?

Udit said:
how did you measure the RMS?

which decibel meter will you use?

could you measure from outside with the doors & boot open at max possible volume?

which AMP, Speakers & Sub?
How did I measured...

DDAudio.com | Digital Designs : Speakers Made in the USA

I am getting 116 volts at 60 amps so it is equal to 6960 watts.

I will be using this equipment (meter is a small word for it)

Term-LAB Measurement System

No fun in measuring from the outside. It is like asking how much time a i7 cpu will take to re-size a 1024 x 768 file to a 800 x 600 one..or what is the mileage of Koenigsegg CCX, The method of measuring a sound output in db is given below...

dBDRA Rules - Master Index

About the amp, speakers, subs.

I am using two of theses for the subs..

Audioque: Amps: AQ3500D.1

These for the front stage..

http://www.steg-america.com/k201.html

one four channel for the tweets and HLCD`s and one two channel for the mid bass...

Two of theses...

Ascendantaudio.com

18 inches

Speaker are....

::* i l l u s i o n** a u d i o* ::

With HLCD`s of the same company.

HU is this one...

Pioneer USA - DEX-P99RS - Reference Series CD Tuner with Digital DSP and USB Port with Digital Direct Signal Transmission

With lots and lots of 0/1 gauge wires and lots of batteries along with a HO alternator.

amazing stuff dude :O

I really was curious to know the decibel from outside with the doors & boot open at max possible volume too

insane stuff there , id like too see this setup on a merc or a beamer n wonder what would happen then, i dont think much difference given the door at the side was vibrating WTF

Bumping a very old thread.

As the roof of the ride has been torn off due to the massive flex I had to sell it as the car could not take such beating. So I had dismantled my ride whose vids are posted above. Here is the last vid of the same...

But after one year another Ground Pounder has been made !!! Here is the preview of the same !!!

More updates will be coming up soon !!!

mother-of-god.jpg

Back