My New House (Cheap House, Great Area :P)

Aditya

Skilled
Well, as it goes..

Got my Chieftec BH-02-B-B-B, 3 days back.

Modded the Side Panel immediately the same day. Its finally done.

Great job that too :D.

Pics below..

Just a Pic to show you that the Plexi is there :p.

No, above pics arent PhotoChopped :p.

As you can see, I completely removed that stupid Latch thing on the Side Panel, thus that little bit doesnt run looks anymore.

Ran into a bit of an Issue the Plexiglass on the back of the Case, collides with the Cabinet wall, thus I can screw it in, Will do something about that later.

Ciao!

Cost me Rs.3950 All Incl. for the Cabinet (I know its an absurdly high price, but its the lowest Arihant went, and other dealers quoted more).

The Plexiglass cost me Rs.220.

Got the sidepanel cut from a professional :p, with the Machine cutter, and then sanded, so finish is not sharp. Cost me Rs.300 to get it cut.

@@ AD1-I guessed it right. i too went to him 2 years back for fully transparent side acrylic cover :p with 3 fan holes in it.. he took no charges for cutting (maybe it was acrylic) and well he took just 200 bux for that stuff. he seem little expensive :)

@ Stormblast.. bigger the transparent area = nice looks to drool at and it looks cool.. as ive posted above.. i kept my sideways by full transparent scrylic sheets. i used to stick this sheet on side with a transparent tape and which used to have 3 fans attached :cool:

I dont think its too big.

Just enough, a few inces and the HDD Trays/Optical Drive Trays start.

Near the other side though, the Left presumably, I may have gone too far, But I didnt have a choice. As the stupid Lock thing was on it, and there was a complete Oval hole there, so Had to cut upto where it is :(. Would have preffered half and inch lesser on the left side really. But ah, what can you do.

Great work there!! :D

Only thing is i just felt the transparent hole to be a lil big but then that is a personal choice. :)

Awesome job- money well spent.:thumb:

And you are surprising me these days- i didn't think the Chiefy was l33t enough for you.:p

Not to mention, WC in SLB was another pleasant shocker.:hap2:

^^ Lol..

More shockers coming up by the end of the Month ;).

I got it cut from some guy @ Nanachowk, who had a good dremel (wasnt Made in China atleast :p)...

I wanted the Silverstone TJ-07 really. But, it as completely out of my reach. So.... I actually had a talk with my dad about it, He told me I can stay in the Case as well :p. It better be that big for 16k. Lol.

Edit :

Excuse the Bad Cable Management. I was i haste and Its not really restricting much airflow so... Bleh..

Edit : More Pics...

congrats bro ...... awesome VFM purchase and that window makes it priceless :D .....

now i also thinking about making a window in my case its more than a year since i bought it and thinking about making a window :mad: ........

Ad1tya can post allover pic of case.

from top view and front.

new pic look good

Did u smooth area where it got cut i see some sharpness.

Back