{My tragic V-day...........}

Sam

Disciple
Well it was all going on fine.. till noon.. wished all the sweeties online ...sent them cards... received some...
exchanged SMS with the rest....... and by evening called up gf... and without letting her give a chance to say hello , i started kissing and that muaaaaaahhss mmmmmmmmmmmm muahhhhss (on the phone) i luv you .. i love uu soooooooo much... when i heard a strong voice >> "HELLO who's this?" then i realised kee the call was received by her dad... boooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooo.. god save meeeeeeeeee
what to do now?? cut the call?? no he got my number anyway.... hmmmmmmmm tell him i am someone else???? nahhh he knows me.......... ggggrrrrrrr why did she left her cell like that idiot.......

well.. uncle how are you...( abee say something else... you are gone idiot..totally finished..)

well he as if not recognising me.. asked " who is this?"
well i told "hey it's me Sandeep....."

"Oh.. the line was not clear wasn't able to hear you..."
me: "ohh..." ( damm ittttttttttt i should have ended the call.... u are a superb asshole)

"So...."
"well uncle...just called like that... it's had been very long... didn't talked with you all... so howz everyone there"...( as if i don't talk to her daily... for some 1 1/2 hrs. or so...)

"sab thek hai.. maze mai, tum sunaoo,howz ur work going on?"
"yeah fine" ..( areyy yarrr keep the phone naaaa..)

" howz ur parents?"
" yeah they are fine too"..(sasoorrjiiii buss karoo yaarrr)

"when are u coming back to india?"
"hmm most probably this month"( kyoo... any idea for sending the gundas after me.... lol)

hmmm after some silence... as if he was expecting some questions form me...

well i gave what he wanted...

" well howz aunty n all?" (N ALL is the importnat point)
" sab thek hai... maze mai hai"

idiot think....think something why did u called there...

" woh uncle ghar ka phone karab hai kyaa?"
" nahi toh"

ghoshhh....

"well had tried to call but wasn't able to get it"
" ahhh woh.. .. yeha ke maharani jo baat karthe rah the hai din bhar uss mai.. kabhi phone rakh ne ka naam nahi.. iss month ka bill iss se pay karne bolunga"

" woh hai kya waha?" (as if i can't hear her sound in the background)
" haa want to talk with her?"(aa lee looooo kya baat karthe ho uncle.. then what i called to talk with u????)

atlast she takes the phone n says..
"Hello"
" ohh sweetie.. muuahhh muuahh muuahhh muuuuuuuaaaahhhhhhhhhh... missed u soo much.. luv uu betaa.. muahhh luv u mera bacchaaaaa"

she giggles.." haa.."
(don't know what was that haa for...)

"So.. what's going on?"
" abee acting kar na band kar.. aur jalde ek kiss dee"

" haa.." ( she there standing in front of her dad n talking with me..oh mah poor sweetie.. u r in a fix now..)
" no haa hu.. just muuahhhhh muuaaahhhh" (lolzzzz i luv to bugg her like that)

"when r u coming back to india?"
"hmm should i fly right now in your arms sweetheart?"

"hmmm.."
"kya hmmmm kuch bol naaaaa..say na something jaan"

"yeah we were just going to sleep" (ok got the hint)
" ok will call u exactly aftre 15 mins be all fre for me by then sweetie"

"Time is 5.30"
"kya????"

this time more rude n as if she's scolding me
"TIME IS 5.30"
"TIME IS 5.30"
"TIME IS 5.30"
"TIME IS 5.30"

dammm the speaking alaram.... aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
yaaaaawwnsssssssssssssss..... feels so boring getting up early n going to office.. aaaaaahhh.. muuahhh happy valntines dayy sweetheart.... muuahhh i miss u betaaa....
i love u soo much... lolzzzzzzzzzz
silly me

Sam.............

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I thought you really said that to her dad!!!! Imagine if you really had. You would be dead by now.

dipdude said:
Interesting writing style Sam
Must say made me smile, nice one, all's well that end's well.

hmm thanx buddy... just wrote down as it came to my mind .... well it was nice to wake up smiling for me too... lol well am happy atleast i was the reason for a smile ..

Back