My XandrA again here

thunder.dragon

Disciple
My Time Now... It's my Gaming One - My XandrA

jg051w.jpg

wtawir.jpg

x3wmja.jpg

2qs6sec.jpg

From Behind.. Could have done better but.. too lazy.

2q2j14h.jpg

25rh2sk.jpg

wuo03p.jpg

Complete..

20f7wud.jpg

XandrA's Spec:
AMD Ryzen 1800X
Asus Crosshair VI Extreme
NZXT Kraken X62
G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32GB 3000MHz
EVGA 1200P2
Gigabyte Aorus Xtreme GTX1080Ti
Crucial MX500 2TB SSD
Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 nVme
WD Black 2TB
ASUS PG279Q + Dell U2715H
Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X

Beautiful! Specially the cabinet man.
Thanks man.. had to wait quite some time since CES for the Case

How do you have the graphics card that way?
The case has option for Vertical mount.. However I had to get the PCI Riser Kit from Phanteks that screws in to position. Was extra for that sadly.

3rd party kits are available as well.. Thermaltake, CM
https://eu.coolermaster.com/en/case/case-accessories/vertical-graphics-card-holder-kit/

Are you running a negative air pressure setup? I can only see 3 exhaust fans. If thats the case you will need to clean regularly keeping in mind the Indian pollution.

P.S. If you want RGB fans which can sync with Asus Aura you can go for DeepCool RF120. Using 3 on my CH6 Hero and they work with no hassles.

Are you running a negative air pressure setup? I can only see 3 exhaust fans. If thats the case you will need to clean regularly keeping in mind the Indian pollution.

P.S. If you want RGB fans which can sync with Asus Aura you can go for DeepCool RF120. Using 3 on my CH6 Hero and they work with no hassles.
I am lucky I don't get dust build up quite often..as it's not in Indian Pollution ;) Thanks for the suggestions on Deepcool.. Don't get much deepcool here.. Will try Corsair LL140 to match when I have some time.. Good Suggestion though

Back