Nationite Brainwavz M2 - The Killer Earphones @ Rs :2860/- Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,
I Have No idea of this players SQ ,Its not even released in chandigarh man ,To everyone Apple Products Are cheapest in Karnataka Cos everywhere else its with 12.5% Tax and There its Just 4% ,Might Be Someone Can Create a Go For This Please .
If someone makes a GO i am definatly in for 2 64gb ipods, lets see... any volunteer:)

kuki_295 said:
If someone makes a GO i am definatly in for 2 64gb ipods, lets see... any volunteer:)
Well ,

Long Time Back Somebody did it long time ago .I suggest some people from karnataka can ask a reseller there and create a go .There is a Flat difference of 8.5% in The Pricing .

^Sir I have them as my primary source of music, for my ears (and many others who have listened to its sound quality) they have pretty descent sound

Maybe you used the wrong earphones or there may be some problem with hemraj's particular cell.

Mephistopheles said:
^Sir I have them as my primary source of music, for my ears (and many others who have listened to its sound quality) they have pretty descent sound

Maybe you used the wrong earphones or there may be some problem with hemraj's particular cell.

Well ,

I Have Many Earphone Hence There is No Question of IEMS Going Wrong .The issue is that i am adapted to better SQ quality product and this is horrible in my viewpoint .Might be you should try a better source it makes a lot of difference

PS :I do not even find the quaility near a creative player i listen leave alone others

Well ,

I Have Many Earphone Hence There is No Question of IEMS Going Wrong .The issue is that i am adapted to better SQ quality product and this is horrible in my viewpoint .Might be you should try a better source it makes a lot of difference

PS :I do not even find the quaility near a creative player i listen leave alone others
Then maybe there is something seriously wrong with my ears :(

I have had iPod nano and iPod Classic before, and my 5800XM is in the same league or maybe iPods suck at SQ

Dear Amarbir,

Will the lynx site accept payment thru Stan Chart Debit card? Also are there sufficient M2 in stock if i pay tomorrow?

Mephistopheles said:
I have had iPod nano and iPod Classic before, and my 5800XM is in the same league or maybe iPods suck at SQ
I think the SQ of ipod is much better compared to 5800 (v51.0..)
The frequency separation is hugely different in ipod..

The problem might be the audio source, if you have a poor recording, all of them sound the same, because the bottleneck is the source.

Try with 320kbps songs, I thin kyou may feel the change.

thirumalkumaran said:

The problem might be the audio source, if you have a poor recording, all of them sound the same, because the bottleneck is the source.

Sir, Im not that big a noob to not know that :)

Anyways I do not have an iPod now so cant compare the SQ..maybe im not an audiophile and my ears are ok with substandard SQ

Mephistopheles said:

Nah ,

You Are Correct And We Are Wrong ,Now Leave The Topic ,You Want a M2 ? .Lol

dragonball said:
Dear Amarbir,

Will the lynx site accept payment thru Stan Chart Debit card? Also are there sufficient M2 in stock if i pay tomorrow?
Well ,

We Take Payments Using Paypal for cards ,If paypal takes we take ,Otherwise These are the payment methods -> How To Pay .

thirumalkumaran said:

Well,

Sir He is correct 5800 has the best SQ Or Visa versa ,I am selling a M2 here ,You have taken it and he plans to buy ,Agenda is to sell to both lol .He likes the Sq of this and i hate it but its fine likewise .
Mephistopheles said:
Sir, Im not that big a noob to not know that :)

Anyways I do not have an iPod now so cant compare the SQ..maybe im not an audiophile and my ears are ok with substandard SQ
Well,

or we may be wrong lets lock this and forget this topic Alright ,You have a pm

Nah ,

You Are Correct And We Are Wrong ,Now Leave The Topic ,You Want a M2 ? .Lol

Well,

or we may be wrong lets lock this and forget this topic Alright ,You have a pm

Some discussion is always good sir :)

Its not about whether Im right or wrong or 5800XM has the best SQ, anyways lets leave it..

ygpm..

thirumalkumaran said:
^^ That's not a prob. Are you Buying a M2?
Thinking of buying, but do not have the funds now..although I can arrange them in around a weeks time so have asked amarbir till when does he think stocks will last or if stocks are quite limited when does he think he would be getting another consignment of these.

OK Guys ,
Pending Orders That Have Not Paid ,Please Pay up .Max i Will Wait for Tomorrow evening Before We Close The Go .People Who Have Paid i Have Shipped Your Orders .Payments that are received late On 13-10-2010 would be shipped later on during working hours . First Post is Updated With Latest Orders And Thier statuses .I will Close The GO Now As i Am Not Accepting More Orders For This And Would Prefer To Sell This @ Lynx Store Locally As Many People Were Promised Delivery Who Have Not Yet turned Up But Are comming Slowly .People Who Are In The First Post And Have Not Placed Orders Till today I Consider those Orders Cancelled As If In 48 Hours they cannot place orders that shows the disinterest to buy the same .Good Luck to the Once Who Have got The Deal ,Some Of You Might Have Got The Same and Some Might Get Tommorow .cheers

Guys ,

Thread Reopened due To Certain Changes In Orders .Will Update In The Next Few Minutes ,We Had To close Office as Katrina Kaif And Imrahn Were Shooting Just Outside Office lol

PS :Guys some Orders Were Cancelled Making Room For Few More requests .So Peeps who are interested can please lock and load more orders .

haraakiri said:
^ And you were busy watching KK right? :p
Man ,

Who Does Not Want To See Her ,My Daughter Dragged Me To the Shooting And Gave Me a Tough Time .Its a Common in mumbai but not here in chandigarh .It was a dream come true

1 M2 for me please. Count me in the GO. Give me the payment details. Also tell me when will the product reach me (Delhi). Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back