Nationite NaNite N2 Players with special Brainwavz Bundles !

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Nationite NaNite N2 is the second in the NaNite MP3 player line, it incorporates the MAX9722 headphone amplifier chip, which helps to drive even the most demanding of headphones, but without sacrificing audio quality.

The N2 is small, sleek and is capable of lasting a good 20hrs on a full charge (playing 128kbps MP3 files), it also charges quickly, a 2hr charge will give you almost another full 20hrs of playback!

The NaNite N2 is perfect for those that have been looking for something small, capable of good audio quality, but still powerful enough to drive their earphones to their full potential. To top it off the the NaNite N2 also comes with BBE audio enhancement, this includes preset eq's as well as 3 user definable BBE eq's.
promogeneralfunky.jpg

promon2photographunique.jpg

n2linedrawingpartsetc.jpg

Specifications: ( 4GB N2 player )

Sigmatel 3770.
MAX9722 Headphone Amplifier.
MP3, WMA, FLAC format support.
BBE and standard EQ.
USER BBE EQ.
20hrs of playback.
4GB or 8GB internal memory.
MicroSD expansion slot - supports upto 32GB MicroSDHC cards.
TXT Reader.
USB Charging.
OLED Screen.

1 Year warranty.
PRICE : Rs. 2950 shipped for 4GB model.

REVIEWS :

[Impression] Cube C30 - Head-Fi.org Community
Special Brainwavz Bundle for M1,M2,M3 and Pro Alpha .

Buy Pro Alpha / M1 with N2-4GB combo for Rs .4400 only ! ( TE price - Rs.1950 for M1/Pro Alpha)

Buy Brainwavz M2 with N2-4GB combo for Rs. 4995 only ! (TE price -Rs 2650 for M2 )

Buy Brainwavz M3 with N2-4GB combo Rs. 6400 only ! (TE price - Rs 3950 for M3 )

* The special price bundles do not come with the stock Alpha earphones of N2 player .

Finally updated the pricing on the deal .We have tried to keep the pricing on-par / lower than the international MP4Nation pricing :). Also some amazing discounts on Brainwavz IEMs with N2 bundles ! :D

The N2 has received a few favorable reviews on head-fi and various forums and is capable of driving some of the demanding earphones.

>>The N2 is small, sleek and is capable of lasting a good 20hrs on a full charge (playing 128kbps MP3 files)

It does support 320 KBPS right? above statement is about battery standard only.

The review is for some cube model, are they same?? :S

if so, does it come with F1 IEM as well

@pristinenote

Any way you can directly source ainol, teclast players from China ??

Since almost all Nationite players are rebranded from some chinese manufacturer and priced higher.

adi_vastava said:
>>The N2 is small, sleek and is capable of lasting a good 20hrs on a full charge (playing 128kbps MP3 files)

Yes N2 Supports 320 Kbps. The N2 comes with BBE enhancements, the same you find with Cowon media players. The Cube Model is same, I think N2 comes with the BBE enhancements. It comes with Alpha earphones as standard accessories.

raksrules said:
@pristinenote

Any way you can directly source ainol, teclast players from China ??

Since almost all Nationite players are rebranded from some chinese manufacturer and priced higher.
You are right, most of the MP4 nation products are made in china. However they pick the right products and do good marketing and promotions on those. They also bundle up with good accessories. As of now we do not intend to directly import them from China, however we may consider them in future. If we have good volumes, we will offer the best rates in the world.

Any plans of getting the Nationite S:Flo 2 a.k.a Teclast T51 ???
I guess alot of people will be interested in those Hi-Fi players.

adi_vastava said:

N2 supports FLAC, APE, WMA, OGG and of course MP3. Link to Manual (in progress) - MP4 Nation Forums • View topic - N2 - tips - tricks and how to use .... UPDATED 25rd FEB

It is said that Cube is the original OEM for Hisound Audio Rocoo-A (No BBE, IIRC). Of course, Nanite N2 is the re-branded Cube C30. Hippo Gumstick is also based on Cube C30, but with some differences (See clieOS review for details).

MP4Nation offers warranty and support worldwide, which would be missing with direct China imports. But there are advantages. Cube C30 is available only in 2GB and 4GB capacities in online shops, whereas within HK/China, C30 has versions all the way up-to 32GB.

Got N2 finally. Thanks for the player had a great time meeting Gautam and his amazing collection of everything!!!

P.S. - There's a problem with the bill. Just came and saw this thread.

PristineNote said:
What is the issue with bill ? You can visit us anytime and get it corrected or a new bill issued if needed . :)
Not much of an issue, it's just that the bill's amount = 4850 instead of 4950 as mentioned in ur thread :bleh: .

My views on this player are that overall it's a better sounding player with or without BBE presets than Sansa Clip+ and this says a lot about it.

Construction of the player's body is good and it has a metal alloy body except for the blue plastic front and back part.

The earphones supplied with it shine with the player and are well suited for N2's BBE presets.

It doesn't support ID3 tags but is better at handling folders, which I prefer since I always sort my music according to folders.

I was getting some problem playing a few FLACs but it was sorted out after I removed their ID3-advanced-tags using this freeware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back