Audio Need 2.1 Speakers for Desktop under 3k

Heartbrake

Recruit
Hi guys, my Creative SBS 5.1 speaker died on me after 7 years. I need a 2.1 system now as 5.1 took a lot of space. I will be using speakers in a medium sized room and I listen to music and watch movies too. Currently I am looking at Creative Inspire T3300. Can anyone suggest a better option, maybe Logitech, F & D or some other brand. I am looking for speakers with nice bass and clear sound output (Important) from the satellites. I've never used another desktop speaker apart from Creative. Budget is around 3k.

Edifier P3060, C2 (a bit on higher side), X220. Check regularly, they offer 7% discount more on SP.
How is the sound quality? How is the sound in P3060 and X220 and is that the best speaker I can get in 3k? C2 is good but they are 4.5k.[DOUBLEPOST=1427359985][/DOUBLEPOST]
What about F & D A521 ? I think its better than A111F. I am concerned about durability of F & D, I've read a lot about F & D speakers on amazon that they die quickly and they are very bad in durability.

Edifier C2 is very good if you can get it around 3-3.5k. Haven't had demo of any of them, either creative or edifier.
If you are interested in buying second hand than you can trust Altec Lansing eyes closed.
Go for Creative or Edifier (in new) & choice differs from person to person.

Back