- What is your budget?
- 65k (CPU)
- What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
- Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
- Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
- CPU - i5-8600k
- RAM - 16GB DDR4 3000mhz
- Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
- Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
- CTC, Hyderabad
- Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
- What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
- medium gaming
- Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
- Brand preferences:Intel
- If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
- What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
- Are you looking to overclock?
- In the Future
- Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
- Windows 10
Graphic card - Not much important for now. Will Intel on-chip graphics be sufficient to power two 24 inch monitors with ease? If external graphics is required, please suggest.
I want to upgrade this rig in the coming years. Looking for a motherboard board that supports:
- Optical Audio out (S/PDIF)
- Great Audio
- upto 64 GB memory
- SLI (Multiple Nvidia GPU in the future)
- SSD compatibility
- Good Cooling options (to upgrade in the future)
- Not sure about Overclocked memory. How will the performance of 2666 HZ ram vs 3000/3200.
- I will not be doing overclocking on my own. If auto OC available that's great.
Mod Edit: Please use forum template
Last edited by a moderator: