Budget 31-40k need a cpu urgent!

devil+

Disciple
Questions
  1. What is your budget?
  2. What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
  3. Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
    • Monitor
    • Keyboard (USB)
    • Mouse (USB)
  4. Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement
  5. Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
    • Final config
  6. Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
    • Delhi
    • Open to online purchase
  7. Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
    • No
  8. What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
    • Browsing
    • SketchUp software for drawing
    • 3d rendering
    • AutoCAD
    • Casual gaming
  9. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
    • No preference
  10. If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
    • Casual gaming
  11. What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
    1. Desktop - 1280x720
  12. Are you looking to overclock?
    • No
  13. Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
    • Windows 10 64 bit

You will have some money left after buying these. Save them for now, you can buy a graphic card or upgrade your CPU when have some more money.

Pentium G4560
ASUS B250M K
Corsari Vengeance DDR4 8GB 2400 Mhz
Seasonic EVO ECO 430w
Generic Cabinet
1TB WD HDD

Edit: Typo

Last edited:
How much is a bit? 40k

Change CPU and Motherboard to Ryzen and add GT 1030 and keep the rest from the above suggestion.
Ryzen 1500x
ASUS Prime B350 Plus
Zotac GT 1030 2GB

hi everyone ,

im not hijacking anyone's thread i just wanted to where can i get g4560 cpu im from mumbai

most of shops dont have

if the reply is inappropriate delete it

Check online shops, most likely prices are inflated as there is low/no supply and high demand.[DOUBLEPOST=1497125099][/DOUBLEPOST]Reasons could be,
Sellers don't want to stock items as things may end up in loss when GST comes into effect.
It's sold like a hot cake and stock ran out. In this case, they will stock soon.
Intel have a plan to bring next gen, so no point in making new chips of last gen.
Intel wants to push i3 as the stocks are not clearing.

yes, this processor is very highly priced on amazon and ebay ~6.5k.
even i had hard time finding it. best quote locall i was able to get 5.2k that too i had to pay an advance and wait for 2 days, shopkeeper would source it from sumwhere.
then I found online for 5k, I ordered there.

Back