Need a credit card for 50rs transaction

Techno

Disciple
I need a credit card for 50rs transaction. If anyone has pm me. I will pay back by paytm.
Post automatically merged:

If hdfc payzapp support international transaction this will also do.

I need a credit card for 50rs transaction. If anyone has pm me. I will pay back by paytm.
Post automatically merged:

If hdfc payzapp support international transaction this will also do.
Which bank you have?
Now a days mostly all major banks provide virtual credit card facility. Login to your netbanking and research... There must be such option.

Which bank you have?
Now a days mostly all major banks provide virtual credit card facility. Login to your netbanking and research... There must be such option.
Sorry to bump old topic,
Does SBI Personal Banking allows Virtual credit card ?
I only have access to pay/receive using SBI Netbanking.

Sorry to bump old topic,
Does SBI Personal Banking allows Virtual credit card ?
I only have access to pay/receive using SBI Netbanking.
Last time I checked the Netbanking did have that option but it's useless as this virtual card can't transact in other currencies. It's limited to INR only.

Secondly, due to upcoming tokenization rules, I think, banks are disabling virtual card for the time being. Kotak has disabled its virtual card. Others can provide data of other banks.

Last time I checked the Netbanking did have that option but it's useless as this virtual card can't transact in other currencies. It's limited to INR only.

Secondly, due to upcoming tokenization rules, I think, banks are disabling virtual card for the time being. Kotak has disabled its virtual card. Others can provide data of other banks.
There are lots of things you can do with VCC's, specially if they allow in USD :D

Back