PC Peripherals Need a gaming mouse for FPS / Witcher 3

Hi guys

my Logitech G300 is breathing its last breathes it gets disconnected intermittantly quite often, checked with other ports same issue

so now im planning on buying a new mouse , please suggest a good mouse good for snipping in CS GO and other games and for swifter movements along with a mouse pad

budget is 3k

I have unused Logitech G500s which I got in RMA. Let me know if you want to buy that one from me. I don't game any more and even when I do, never using mouse/keyboard.

Deathadder. Used a gazillion different mice and still this is the only one that floats my boat.

I'm on my second DA. No the other one didn't die - I use it with a different machine.

i used a DA but the problem is the left click issue, the clicks start ghosting, single clicks resulting in double clicks , i that the same issue with steelseries kinzu

current Logitech g300 lasted for 1.5 years , maybe its because i used p90 a lot

Hi guys

my Logitech G300 is breathing its last breathes it gets disconnected intermittantly quite often, checked with other ports same issue

so now im planning on buying a new mouse , please suggest a good mouse good for snipping in CS GO and other games and for swifter movements along with a mouse pad

budget is 3k
Get a Logitech G400S @ 2.2k

Last edited:
Steelseries Kana V2 Optical Mouse

Perfect mouse for finger grip gamers, and sensor is highly stable. I have been playing Counter Strike 1.6 from past 6 years and this mouse is tailor made for it. pure headshot machine.

But i use claw grip, and the steelseries kinzu that i had earlier was replaced 3 times in 6 months i was so fedup that i threw it off (it had single click resulting in double click issue)

Back