Need a mobile with an max budget of 13k :D

princeoo7

On a Journey called Life :P
Skilled
hey guys , one of my friend is on the verge of buying an mobile and so is asking for the advice and so don't want to let him down :)

he is having a max budget of 13k and is looking for a good android phone .

other will also do if they are good :)

i was saying to go with Samsung galaxy ace.

so any other option do he have ????

thank you :D

IMO, under 15k, I'd only recommend one of the newer Nokias. Androids in that budget aren't that great. The Defy is a decent phone, and is as powerful as it can get under 15k, but a friend of mine who owns one has managed to break the screen twice :S. Also, people who get a Defy think that they can manhandle the phone however they want because they think its super rugged.

Flipkart.com: Nokia 600: Mobile

MRP is 13k. So street price should be ~12k-12.5k

• Symbian Belle OS
  • 5 MP Primary Camera
  • 3.2-inch nHD screen (~229ppi)
  • HD Recording
  • 1GHz processor with 3D accelrator
  • 2GB Internal storage, 512MB RAM
  • Wi-Fi Enabled, NFC, 14.4Mbps HSDPA
  • Angry Birds and Fruit Ninja preinstalled.

Nokia unveils Symbian Belle, looks Android-ish - GSMArena.com news

Nokia 700 preview: First look - GSMArena.com

Nokia 701 preview: First look - GSMArena.com

The Nokia 700 and 701 has the same processor, GPU and RAM as the Nokia 600. So their UI performance should be identical to the Nokia 600.

But if your friend is hell bent on getting an Android in this budget then the most powerful and rounded choice is the Moto Defy for ~13.8k.

Ace has just a HVGA screen and not worth the price it commands (Except for the camera. Has one the best 5MP snapper in that budget)

I am using Samsung galaxy 551, it is best within your range having 3.2 inch capacitive touchscreen display, 3 megapixel camera, GPS and many other beautiful feaures.

Great Loud Speaker and Screen. Pretty average Camera(I had Soc module lens).. If you dont care about the apps that Much get a symbian phone. Better Camera,Better Battery life and Nokia care centres everywhere.

If you need web browsing/apps and are into modding and stuff get the defy...

Back