Need a multifunctional printer/scanner

Checksum

Skilled
Have decided to get a basic multifunctional laser printer cum scanner for my home needs. The cost of getting it done outside just isn't viable anymore. Looking for suggestions on something that doesn't have to be very fancy or high-end as I will be using it mostly for scanning and printing documents. Please recommend reliable models and approx price if known.

B&W will do just fine. My current HP Inkjet just drinks through B&W cartridges very quickly, and those are freaking expensive! If even the B&W laser ones are expensive, I'll have to settle for a separate scanner as that is more important.

try the HP K-209 inkjet AIO printer. I just got that last week.

One of the most economical inkjet printers.

Prints 600pages per cartride and original cartridge is available for 350-450 bucks:)

Its got all scan, copy and print. I am quite happy with it

costs 7.5k in mkt and 6.4k through letsbuy:)

Even I want to buy an AIO inkjet. Don't really wanna spend above 5k as this gonna be my backup printer.

Was thinking of buying K-109 (Rs. 3527) instead of K-209 (6300). Kindly advice whether or not would it be a good buy instead of k209.

And any significant advantages of having a 209 over 109? (Cudnt really find any ~ Expensive cartridges for 109 may be)

Thanks

P.S. Was also looking at HP OFFICEJET 6000 PRINTER. Even this in the same range but have no idea whether its cartridge would be cost effective or not.

Back