Budget 41-50k Need a New config

@ALPHA17
1. about the 3550 ,That price just startled me a bit , was probably thinking aloud about the corresponding price correction in -K models :)

2.About the keyboard : It basically boils down to cherry mx blue vs red , Blues are supposed to be the best for typing hence I preferred the Blackwidow ultimate. But, I am all ears as to why its a better piece of equipment !

3.Initially I wouldn't overclock much, or maybe even run it on stock. But maybe in future when I am able to purchase better cooling gear and have enough time on my hands, I'd love to push the system. But mainly I need the system to be cool, easy to maintain and be able run 24/7 without a hiccup.
I also heavily use Granola on low power mode when I am not gaming, that underclocks my current CPU to as low as 800mhz. So yeah my overclocks are completely dependent on the time I have and how much of a difference the additional clocks provide me.

4.Thanks for steering me clear of ASRock and hard drive purchase from the US , I think I'd best stick with Asus now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back