Camera Need a point and shoot camera within 15000 budget

magesh85

Disciple
Hi Guys,

Posting it on behalf of my sister. Looking for a point and shoot with a budget of 15000

What's your budget?

Camera type?
Point and Shoot

Body Style?
Compact

How much zoom do you want/expect?
Not Much, its majorily for landscape shots during trips and occasional selfie kind of

Do you care for manual exposure controls?
NA

What's the purpose?

For my sis who is going for a trip. Majorily to capture buildings and landscape

What will you be shooting with this camera?

Outdoors

Do you have any particular model(s) in your mind?
No

Any brand preference? Like/dislike
No

From where will you be buying?

Both are fine Online/Local store

Any specific features you need?
It has to be light weight and small in contour so that its easy to carry

Anything else you would like to tell us?

I've mentioned this in some other thread also earlier - forget buying low end p&s. Rather, upgrade your mobile with the budget. It offers a lot of advantages, while image quality is still really good.

I've mentioned this in some other thread also earlier - forget buying low end p&s. Rather, upgrade your mobile with the budget. It offers a lot of advantages, while image quality is still really good.
If suggesting phones instead of camera in that budget which phones you recommend?

I tried one plus 6 bought by my sis wasnt that much impressed with its camera.
Its manual mode is shit no tweaking options. Sony and nokia has ample of tweaks in manual mode.

You had mentioned in my thread.

@magesh85 Do not waste money in PnS. It's dead segment.

@vyral_143 and @cyn!de yes i too read about it.. but its currently 24K.. tats beyond the budget. About second hand is, my sis already went to Germany. so i have to send her link so that she will get it there.. so anyother thing other than RX100 and within the budget.. :(

Yes

Has wider ISO range, higher optical zoom, lens stabilizer instead of digital stabilizer, and larger screen.

Back