Need a PSU 750-1200W

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can get a Seasonic Prime 750W Gold 80+ on eBay from Overclockerszone for 13.7k. After applying coupon(8-9%) it comes to 12.6k. If you can splurge 3k more it's better to go with a brand new unit, and the Prime series is the current flagship
i would prefer a platinum efficiency rated PSU for such higher wattage.[DOUBLEPOST=1502693148][/DOUBLEPOST]
You can get a Seasonic Prime 750W Gold 80+ on eBay from Overclockerszone for 13.7k. After applying coupon(8-9%) it comes to 12.6k. If you can splurge 3k more it's better to go with a brand new unit, and the Prime series is the current flagship
i would prefer a platinum efficiency rated PSU for such higher wattage.

Last edited:
i would prefer a platinum efficiency rated PSU for such higher wattage.[DOUBLEPOST=1502693148][/DOUBLEPOST]
would prefer a platinum efficiency rated PSU for such higher wattage.
You mentioned you need something above bronze rating. Platinum efficiency ones will be well above 15k. Seasonic one is the best you can get in this range

i have a brand new sealed Cooler Master V1000 will full 5 yrs warranty for 16k (paid for an upgraded replacement for my dead 850W CM PSU)

CM UPC 900W.
No warranty.
Working perfectly fine.
8k plus shipping extra
sorry buddy but its an really old End of life product (EOL) with very low efficiency a gold rated efficiency is minimum for me.[DOUBLEPOST=1503536957][/DOUBLEPOST]
i have a brand new sealed Cooler Master V1000 will full 5 yrs warranty for 16k (paid for an upgraded replacement for my dead 850W CM PSU)
PM me your contact details and picture of the actual product and the invoice.

sorry buddy but its an really old End of life product (EOL) with very low efficiency a gold rated efficiency is minimum for me.[DOUBLEPOST=1503536957][/DOUBLEPOST]
PM me your contact details and picture of the actual product and the invoice.
Pm sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back