iOS Need a stock market app with comparison of purchase and current price of shares

raksrules

Elite
I am looking for a share market app for my iPhone which can give me facility to add the purchase price of my shares and also let's me know (may be on same view) the current price of those shares.
I know most apps including the stock stocks apps in iPhone allows me to add the company names I want but I have no clue what my purchase price was.
Any suggestions ?

Yeah i realized this later that portfolio is essentially the same stuff. But it is confusing for me because many shares do not have 1:1 mapping as of now.
Like Satyam shares were converted into Tech Mahindra as 10:1 and so on so keeping a proper record for me that i bought X shares at Y price of Z company are now of price A.
So i am just using the default stocks app on my iPhone to keep check of the price.

To check the price NSE Mobile is there, which updates price pretty nice, all the other apps I've used are garbage.
For making transaction, as the above user said you need to have an account. I have an account in Angel Broking and they have a half working Android app as well!

Not interested in trading at all. I am invest and forget sort of person and only if i am getting good price then i sell shares to invest that money in other 'fixed guaranteed returns' scheme like FD etc.

I hate trading too, I didn't mention trading did I? I'm an investor too, but no I don't forget anything and keep an eye to the stocks I have purchased almost once every day. And if there's profit I book it, be it after a year or a month.

Offtopic, Is anyone aware of excel sheet stock market tracker which works in corporate environment ?
If price is set to say 100 Rs, it should give pop up & alert. Happy to pay for such excel sheet.

Not interested in trading at all. I am invest and forget sort of person and only if i am getting good price then i sell shares to invest that money in other 'fixed guaranteed returns' scheme like FD etc.

Same here... We should have such "buy and forget" scrips thread !! What you say ?

Offtopic, Is anyone aware of excel sheet stock market tracker which works in corporate environment ?
If price is set to say 100 Rs, it should give pop up & alert. Happy to pay for such excel sheet.
I have made one for pivots. It automatically fetches values from yahoo finance and calculates pivots. I dont know about pop ups, but conditional formatting is pretty easy to set. You will have to just keep on checking it often.

I have made one for pivots. It automatically fetches values from yahoo finance and calculates pivots. I dont know about pop ups, but conditional formatting is pretty easy to set. You will have to just keep on checking it often.

Do you know anyone who provides this kind of excel after paying ? Happy to pay.,

Back