Need an opinion on an Online Course?

Status
Not open for further replies.

codegeek

Recruit
Hi, I'm a newbie in this community and looking to make a career in programming.
Recently, I came across - Scaler Academy

It's is a 6 Months immersive online program that helps you develop your tech skills and gets you your dream job at no upfront cost.

Following line caught my attention.
"If you don’t get a job, you don’t need to pay a penny".

Plus, it seems they have a lot of positive reviews like this I found - https://medium.com/@namanbhalla/my-experience-with-ib-academy-c670df4a3ec6

Normally we need to take a loan or pay huge fees in advance to private institutions/ classes with no gurantee of job.

What are your opinions on such courses, If incase someone has enrolled in any similar courses?

Thanks for your reply mate.

They seem to be having only a handful of negative reviews(mostly from the same guy on different mediums)

Went through their other postive reviews as well on:

They have this mentioned on their website:
Free First week with no upfront commitment. The course is free for the first week. If you decided to continue, a formal contract will be sent to you to sign.

But then still debating over whether to go ahead with this program or try out some other programs(although this is my first choice since my main goal is to improve my coding knowledge and moreover they have their curriculum designed in sync with the product based companies).

Will keep you posted on my decision:) but still open for more suggestions.

Thank you:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back