Need AthlonII or PhenomII.Also open to trade with my phrnom x6 1090t black edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Need AthlonII or PhenomII.Also open to trade with my phrnom x6 1090t black editio

do u want to trade with my unlocked 555BE

if interested then PM

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

do u want to trade with my unlocked 555BE

if interested then PM

Re: Need AthlonII or PhenomII.Also open to trade with my phrnom x6 1090t black editio

I need athlon/phenom urgently..bump

what is ur location darksmart ?

Hi, i have a spare athlon 7750 dual core, 3mb cache with mobo for sale. no board or bills with me, the real owner isnt in india so all i have is the goods, Price - 3500 firm

hey i have a Phenom II X3 720 BE n i can let u have it for 4.5k shipped...its under warranty

need just processor..my 1090t on hold.Offers are still welcome..Bump

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

net said:
Hi, i have a spare athlon 7750 dual core, 3mb cache with mobo for sale. no board or bills with me, the real owner isnt in india so all i have is the goods, Price - 3500 firm
But i need just the processor..If u can do it..we will continue

i am ready to buy

sorry friends..I am unable to attend phone calls these days..as i am working as a lecturer in my own college..:)
bump

willing to trade my phenomII x4 925 for ur 1090t and cash. can u tell total

Well I have a Phenom II 965BE and would want to know what modalities you have in mind for the trade with 1090T .

deduct 30% on both cpu(w.r.t current market price),and then u pay the difference with ur cpu and get 1090t

Trade done with Mavihs..<mods plz close thread//

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back