Audio Need Audio solution @13k

FaH33m said:
^ Are you serious :O ? :rofl: :rofl:
Yes, I am serious. Military dictator level serious! When I got my Nanite N2, it had no SQ. After I burned-in the player by connecting to my PC to transfer albums, it had SQ. The same effect is achievable if you burn-in your player by tuning FM stations. So, yes! in all seriousness, player burn-in exists and it is real.

esanthosh said:
Yes, I am serious. Military dictator level serious! When I got my Nanite N2, it had no SQ. After I burned-in the player by connecting to my PC to transfer albums, it had SQ. The same effect is achievable if you burn-in your player by tuning FM stations. So, yes! in all seriousness, player burn-in exists and it is real.
Your absolutely right esanthosh.

Exactly, since FM frequencies transmit white noise which burns in your player and makes it smooth sounding. Which is why I use pink noise because I like an analytical sound for my sflo2 and the lack of an FM chip.

You guys are talking about HOW it gets burned in, I want to the know WHY and HOW does the things you mention burn it in?

And BTW how many hours before it reaches its optimum level?

^ Simple. Without any songs or FM station, you cannot hear a sound = no sound quality. Once you burn them in, there will be sound = far, far better than 'no sound' SQ.

Mephistopheles said:
You guys are talking about HOW it gets burned in, I want to the know WHY and HOW does the things you mention burn it in?

And BTW how many hours before it reaches its optimum level?
Play Britney Spears or Christina for 800hrs+. If that doesn't burn them in, I sure as hell don't know what will!! :p

Disclaimer: kidding.

bennysachdev said:
Play Britney Spears or Christina for 800hrs+. If that doesn't burn them in, I sure as hell don't know what will!! :p

Disclaimer: kidding.

I use Celine Dion songs. Thats why all my players and phones have a beautiful midrange. :D

I really am starting to feel that the Sflo2 was unneeded and my Fuze was good enough, How do you reckon I should burn in Sflo? With the earphones connected?

^ You can't burn-in the Sflo 2 . Also your views pretty much match that of mine .I didn't feel that Sflo 2 offered a superior SQ compared to Fuze .All it did was provide more power.

FaH33m said:
^ You can't burn-in the Sflo 2 . Also your views pretty much match that of mine .I didn't feel that Sflo 2 offered a superior SQ compared to Fuze .All it did was provide more power.
Exactly, you stole my thought!

I will do A/b swap extensively between them and if I still am not convinced of any added benefit I'll sell both my Sflo2 and Fuze and buy a Fuze 8GB.

BTW just to know my options, any other source under 7k worth considering?

FaH33m said:
Ouch ! Where is Benny !!! :p

... and the audiophile community just lost two members. Sigh!

All PMPs sound more or less the same barring differences in output power, the signature of the DAC + circuit, synergy with the IEM etc.,

One theory is ---> More output power = Louder = Details are clearly heard = assumed to be Better "SQ"

Well I do not know of other IEMs but RE262 doesn't seem to benefit from Sflo2, yeah if the output power is more the details and tiny nuances which are otherwise not felt get expressed better.

But RE262 doesn't seem to need power to have much effect on SQ, one can equally enjoy it on say something like Fuze.

Back