PC Peripherals Need best All-In-One printer (Max Budget ~7K)

kb.tendulkar

Disciple
Hi,

I know there are some posts on printers but I guess those are the old reviews. So basically I am expecting a best AIO printer within my budget which can print well specially Color Printing. I dont have that much knowledge about printer so you can suggest any good printer. I found the template for printer requirements. Please let me know if I missed something.

1. Budget = Around 7K - looking at value for money.
2. AIO or Print only = AIO
3. Size = Does not matter. Quality is important.
4. Printing requirements = Mostly B&W but want color print to be as best as possible.
5. Buying source = Online Buy or Laminton Road, Mumbai
6. Location = Mumbai
7. Usage = Max 500 prints per month
8. Would prefer to get original cartridges or professionally refilled at value for money cost - would not go for cheap refills.
9. USB connectivity required - YES
10. Wireless Connectivity : YES

Thanks for the reply friend.. I ll check this. Can you please suggest it in other brands like HP and Canon? Specially HP?[DOUBLEPOST=1451801063][/DOUBLEPOST]Also this printer seems to be out of my budget almost around 10K. Please suggest me around 7k.

http://www.flipkart.com/epson-l220-multi-function-inkjet-printer/p/itme7cbcphmu5hvj

http://www.snapdeal.com/product/epson-black-l220-inkjet-colored/652601470534
It's normally around 8.5k
Contact the local dealer about L220 might get nearly for 7.8k

It's normally around 8.5k
Contact the local dealer about L220 might get nearly for 7.8k

OK I'll check. I don't think price will be that much low since the currency rates are getting increase day by day. Meanwhile can you guys please suggest it in other brands please? around 7K?

Forget about the best Color printing I can skip that option.

Waiting for your reply.

OK I'll check. I don't think price will be that much low since the currency rates are getting increase day by day. Meanwhile can you guys please suggest it in other brands please? around 7K?

Forget about the best Color printing I can skip that option.

Waiting for your reply.

AIO Laser B/W - Ricoh
Except Epson no VFM under 7k
HP 3635 only if your prints are low and if you willing to spend 1000-1500 tri-monthy on refilling and buying cartridges.

AIO Laser B/W - Ricoh
Except Epson no VFM under 7k
HP 3635 only if your prints are low and if you willing to spend 1000-1500 tri-monthy on refilling and buying cartridges.

Yeah. As I mentioned in the template, my requirement will be Max 500 pages per month. So my prints will be quite low. So do let me know if any other printer in HP/Canon suits this requirement within the price bracket.

Meanwhile I ll about think your suggestions. :)

See this quora for HP 3635 here-
http://www.amazon.in/ask/questions/asin/B013FV2GUC

Hp print cost - 1-1.5(refilled) 3-3.5(new catridge)

Epson-20paise

Ok so Epson looks great here.

I have compared some printers here and I found HP 4515 to be decent in this category.

But Epson is the winner here. However information is not updated but let me know if there are any cons for HP 4515

http://www.flipkart.com/printer/com...T4FGKBB9YAF,PRNE7CBCNYGCBZQ3,PRNDV9X7AEEH9K88

^^ The only issue I have with HP 4515 is that its draft mode print quality is not as great as the HP K210a that I used earlier.

Also do note that 500 pages per month is not low volume in terms of inkjet printers. You would get about 300~400 pages on each black cartridge, so you would end up buying 3 cartridges every two months. I would suggest going with the Epson printers with the Ink tank technology like the L220 . If you don't need color printing at all, then I suggest going for a budget laser printer which you should be able to comfortably accommodate in your budget.

^^ The only issue I have with HP 4515 is that its draft mode print quality is not as great as the HP K210a that I used earlier.

Also do note that 500 pages per month is not low volume in terms of inkjet printers. You would get about 300~400 pages on each black cartridge, so you would end up buying 3 cartridges every two months. I would suggest going with the Epson printers with the Ink tank technology like the L220 . If you don't need color printing at all, then I suggest going for a budget laser printer which you should be able to comfortably accommodate in your budget.

Thanks for the valuable information and the prompt response.

I saw that All in One Laser printers starts from 9k+. So its same as EPSON L220.

Currently I am on tight budget. I need to buy laptop + Printer within 50K. So its a tough decision to pay 9-10K for a Printer since I need little bit good laptop within the decided cost.

So I would rather have to wait for a printer to increase my budget or buy a printer around 7K.

Also, "500 pages per month" is not constant as such. Sometimes, I may print 300 pages per month or 600 pages in the next month or 100 in the next to next month.

So It depends on the requirement. So my Average would be around 300-500 pages per month.

Let me know should I wait for a printer? or HP 4515 would be fine, assuming that 500 pages /month is not my constant requirement?

Have a look at the HP 2520hc AIO printer. It's around 7k.
The HP 46 ink advantage cartridges on this printer costs the same ~500 bucks as the HP 678 ink advantage cartridges (like on the 4515) but its rated at a LOT higher 1500/750 pages for black/colour cartridge respectively as per their tests vs 480/150 pages for the other ink advantage carts . Realistically of course you will see about half that many pages.

Of course for your volume, there's no denying the ink tank Epsons would still have the lowest running costs.

Last edited:
Back