Need Cabinet and SMPS for old rig

GPMlore

Disciple
Hi all, I need a very cheap and best quality smps and cabinet for the below rig (2nd hand :ashamed:)

Amd 64 X2 3800+ 939 Pin
Asus A8N-E nForce 4 ultra (non sli)
XFX GeForce 7800 GTX 512MB PCI-E
1x2 Gb Transcend Ddr 400Mhz RAM
250Gb Sata HDD
2 DVD Writers
Some 3 Fans :p

I dont want to buy Intex, Mercury or Frontech SMPS :ashamed:. I am very low on budget so please suggest a large roomy cab and a reliable SMPS :)

Hello, Thanks for the advice. But I would like to know whether the smps you have mentioned will be able to supply enough power to the graphics card? :S. It needs a 6 pin power connector. I seriously doubt that my system would run fine just with 400W. I heard the 7800GTX is a monster card and eats up a whole lot of power :mad:. Also, what is the rail voltage that i need to look at when buying a smps? :S

Thanks in advance :)

GPMlore said:
Hello, Thanks for the advice. But I would like to know whether the smps you have mentioned will be able to supply enough power to the graphics card? :S. It needs a 6 pin power connector. I seriously doubt that my system would run fine just with 400W. I heard the 7800GTX is a monster card and eats up a whole lot of power :mad:. Also, what is the rail voltage that i need to look at when buying a smps? :S

Thanks in advance :)

Gigabyte Pro 460W will be more than enough for your PC

GPMlore said:
Thanks for your kind reply Anubis :), I have made up my mind to buy Zebronics Bijli and Gigabyte 460W :clap:.

CM Elite 310 - 1.5k would be a better option than Zebronics Bijli

Think about it

Back