need cell phone | budget below 20K |

universal

Adept
hi

2moro i m goin to buy cell phone ....budget is 20K .... plz suggest me some good option avail....

my choices are

htc touch
asus p27
Nokia E71

plz suggest n e better alternate option available...

thanx

whats your main usage ? music ? multimedia ? internet ? camera ?etc ...u need to be a bit more specific..

by the way E71 is a really good choice..

HTC Diamond is crap compared to the Iphone ..look at the Samsung F480 ,Samsung instinct or the LG Dare the e71 is a great phone too.

P750 !!! or else HTC touch diamond
go for HTC touch diamond its an pure iphone killer

No its not !!

Nash said:
HTC Diamond is crap compared to the Iphone ..look at the Samsung F480 ,Samsung instinct or the LG Dare the e71 is a great phone too.

None of these also compare to the iPhone... Touch Diamond is better than the ones u mentioned....

Best phone to stand up to iPhone is the Samsung Omnia so far.. .atleast when compared on paper...

IceFusion said:
No its not !!

None of these also compare to the iPhone... Touch Diamond is better than the ones u mentioned....

Best phone to stand up to iPhone is the Samsung Omnia so far.. .atleast when compared on paper...

YES IT IS !!!!

IPHONE RULZZZZZZZZZ

My dad has diamond .... whn he comes Home from work he glues onto my iphone. and just does not leaves it

the only reason he has kept the diamond is for Word/Excel ... or else he is also bored of it !!

he will take an iphone too soon as there is some app 2 use Word/Excel on IPhone :D

IceFusion said:
No its not !!

The Diamond isnt better than the F480 IMHO

Back